Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split stake between the two could be the answer.

I'd assume he ran here but not to the point I couldn't imagine him in the JLT , 4 miler, Kim Muir or Close Brothers. Or the Empire of Dirt race

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Split stake between the two could be the answer.

I'd assume he ran here but not to the point I couldn't imagine him in the JLT , 4 miler, Kim Muir or Close Brothers. Or the Empire of Dirt race
      Love your renaming of the Plate, Kev. I think it could catch on.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

What’s the view on Bright Forecast in this? Looked like he wanted further last year in the Ballymore. Powered up the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
          What’s the view on Bright Forecast in this? Looked like he wanted further last year in the Ballymore. Powered up the hill.
          Could be interesting at 25/1. Nico de boinville loves him

Comment

Imagine he'll be a class below a race like this myself but one that's in the tracker to watch his chase debut.

Can't rule out anything until you see them jump from that yard, Sprinter Sacre and Might Bite are two examples Hendo can live off for years imo

Comment

He’s with Ben Pauling Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                He’s with Ben Pauling Kev
                I was thinking about Mister Fisher! Haha.
                I almost commented about not being sure this would be the race for him as well.

Then ignore me ... as you were Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  I was thinking about Mister Fisher! Haha.
                  I almost commented about not being sure this would be the race for him as well.

Then ignore me ... as you were Haha
                  Haha not sure mister fisher wants this sort of trip just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                    Could be interesting at 25/1. Nico de boinville loves him
                    Yes, I read a quote from Nico somewhere along the line and then rewatched the Ballymore. He gets left behind in the pack around the bend by Champ and City Island, but his finish is very impressive, sprinting past Brewin’ and finishing quicker than anything else. Just looked like he has the stamina for further, and i’m sure I read they’d be going chasing with him.

25/1 isn’t massive, and it’s a competitive race, but if he were to win his first novice chase well, you could see that price coming into 14s or 16s straight off the bat.

Comment

Yes, I read a quote from Nico somewhere along the line and then rewatched the Ballymore. He gets left behind in the pack around the bend by Champ and City Island, but his finish is very impressive, sprinting past Brewin’ and finishing quicker than anything else. Just looked like he has the stamina for further, and i’m sure I read they’d be going chasing with him.

25/1 isn’t massive, and it’s a competitive race, but if he were to win his first novice chase well, you could see that price coming into 14s or 16s straight off the bat.
                      For those who want a bit of any race cover, he is 22s when boosted on WH, I've taken a bit of that myself. Completely agree with you TCH his finish in the ballymore was fantastic and those Nico comments about him being excited for him chasing helped convince me.

Comment

Originally posted by Native River View Post
                        For those who want a bit of any race cover, he is 22s when boosted on WH, I've taken a bit of that myself. Completely agree with you TCH his finish in the ballymore was fantastic and those Nico comments about him being excited for him chasing helped convince me.
                        Especially when you consider he could have said any one of hendo's

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                          Especially when you consider he could have said any one of hendo's
                          Exactly my thoughts! I'm also a fan of Pauling I think he quite often does a solid job with his horses, certainly worse any race shots out there!

Comment

Anybody heard anything on champ feom the hemdo stable tour today?

Amd assjming dickie diver goes nov chasing?
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Dickie Diver goes novice chasing. Henderson thinks he might have ran Champ and Birchdale in the wrong novice hurdles, both go novice chasing

Comment

One thing that would out me off backing Champ (especially at the price) is the fact he was a second season novice hurdler last year. He may well have just been a bit more mature and experienced than a lot of the others, and therefore would be less likely to show the same sort of improvement as horses such as bright forecast?

Comment

Working...
                                X