Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Added figaroc @25/1 any race.
    I had reservations that he might be next years horse, but he's entered up in a nice race shortly, so he can't be far away from a run.
    Im happy to take a chance on him at 25s any race. And see where he ends up.
    Interesting. Was one I was happy to leave alone, based on his breeding mostly. Obviously WPM can do bits with any horse, so there is every possibility that he becomes a star, but for now I have my reservations, and will wait for him to now win on the bridle before I take a much worse price that the 25's currently available

Have just picked up on the collateral form with Fly Smart through Fou Delice though.....
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; Yesterday at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Interesting. Was one I was happy to leave alone, based on his breeding mostly. Obviously WPM can do bits with any horse, so there is every possibility that he becomes a star, but for now I have my reservations, and will wait for him to now win on the bridle before I take a much worse price that the 25's currently available

Have just picked up on the collateral form with Fly Smart through Fou Delice though.....
    I cant be bothered with the novice hurdle merry go round of what goes where. Iv just gone through them all, picked what I believe to be the nice ones, backed them any race. And let them go where they like.
    Half thinking I should have backed fly smart any race too, but hes a strong traveller, and what will be, will be.

I cant be bothered with the novice hurdle merry go round of what goes where. Iv just gone through them all, picked what I believe to be the nice ones, backed them any race. And let them go where they like.
    Half thinking I should have backed fly smart any race too, but hes a strong traveller, and what will be, will be.
    Clearly I didn't look hard enough because prior to just checking I didn't have Figaroc down, that form line now makes him of interest.

Can't blame you for doing it that way, any race takes out any complications.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Clearly I didn't look hard enough because prior to just checking I didn't have Figaroc down, that form line now makes him of interest.

Can't blame you for doing it that way, any race takes out any complications.
    Theres always the added bonus of the county and Martin pipe too

Cashed abacadabras supreme for full stake back with pp

I really like him, but I dont like that hes going for the monksfield.

7lb Claimer
    Cashed abacadabras supreme for full stake back with pp

I really like him, but I dont like that hes going for the monksfield.
    What’s your thinking, Potential Ballymore/Albert Bartlett? I’ve covered any race, but always interested to hear your thoughts. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Anay Turge View Post
    What’s your thinking, Potential Ballymore/Albert Bartlett? I’ve covered any race, but always interested to hear your thoughts. Cheers
    I think hes a supreme horse. But they're running him in a ballymore trial. So who knows ...

7lb Claimer
    I think hes a supreme horse. But they're running him in a ballymore trial. So who knows ...
    Potentially following Samcro’s footsteps. Feels as though Elliott has a real battalion this season, and could probably target a couple races for each of his horses. I’ve taken an any race approach this year with my ante post betting with all potential novice race candidates, which due to the Malone Road injury may now pay dividends.

Be Lucky