Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Added homer triumph 25/1. I diddnt want to back him until after christmas. But seems my hand has been forced. And iv ended up with 3 that are very high class, but may lack a little on experience.
    ...still 40-1 with Bet365 but into 16s with PP, that’s some disparity.

Added.
    Thomas darby warrick/ bapaume JLT (50/1)

Top Amateur
    Are you sticking with your 3 selections for the Champion Hurdle or tempted by any other possible runners? I may have missed this sorry but have you not backed KD because of his current price or because you donít think he will end up in this race? Apologies if youíve already already answered this question previously? Iím thinking of trying to set up some doubles involving BVD with a current fav over the weekend whilst his odds are still fairly decent.
    Last edited by The King Pimm; 11-09-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Are you sticking with your 3 selections for the Champion Hurdle or tempted by any other possible runners? I may have missed this sorry but have you not backed KD because of his current price or because you don’t think he will end up in this race? Apologies if you’ve already already answered this question previously? I’m thinking of trying to set up some doubles involving BVD with a current fav over the weekend whilst his odds are still fairly decent.
    I have 4. Inc klassical dream.
    As per the rolling on doubles I martingaled klassical dream, and added a free bet I accumulated to have him at 7.98 /1.

I wont aftertime on the individual column but I did also have a small double on him with a 9/1 winner at the breeders cup. So i actually have him, (at total expenditure) a tiny bit over 10/1.

Top Amateur
    Cheers Scooby. I’ve had KD involved in 5 double and treble bets that have all failed so far so I’ve given up on these but have got Saldier and Sharjah at 20’s plus so will try and get BVD involved in a roll over double but that’s all my selections too for CH as nothing else really stands out except Fusil Raffles before he races today but I’m a bit cash strapped after going OTT in the AP novice chase race markets which I regret now as most don’t have cash outs.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Cheers Scooby. I’ve had KD involved in 5 double and treble bets that have all failed so far so I’ve given up on these but have got Saldier and Sharjah at 20’s plus so will try and get BVD involved in a roll over double but that’s all my selections too for CH as nothing else really stands out except Fusil Raffles before he races today but I’m a bit cash strapped after going OTT in the AP novice chase race markets which I regret now as most don’t have cash outs.
    I should have just backed KD at 10s with hills during punchestown to save the stress. But I genuinely thought that was me done, same as BDD mares 6/1 but i wont risk trying to double her.

Best of luck with your bets TKP. Dont mention your stakes but I'm sure they'll be plenty of price boosts and stuff like that, that will allow you to get on KD and BD at juicer prices if your a smaller stakes punter.

Added elixir d'ainay @20/1 any race. I thought he looked very smart, in what looked a strong race. He'd be able to get a variety of trips and one to look forward to.

Who with Scooby? 16s with hills

Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Who with Scooby? 16s with hills
    Hills. They cut to 20s in the basket.
    I'm happy with that .

If he ever gets beat, he wins the martin pipe.

Added douvan Ryanair 35/1 (freebet)

Been annoying myself for the past month or so thinking it, real mug bet. But for me, if I'd be willing to take a shot at 70.0 on the exchange, then its the right sort of punt for a freebie.

Find him somewhere easy to try and win , wrap him in cotton wool and run him in the weakest race at the festival available. For me that's the Ryanair. If he got there I'd have been throwing a few quid on him at 8/1 + anyway. If he wins somewhere poor beforehand. You might not even get that.