Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
    The graphs show very little trading, maybe one small bet at 54, and there’s no wedge of bets/lays close to that, beneath it or above it. Just one person taking a punt, maybe not knowing she is out.
    Or the owner getting in first...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
      Or the owner getting in first...
      That’s the other dimension.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
        If im honest ive fancied her for this since she bolted up at worcester..and then from there she has been class, her form is also up there if you look at jeremys flame, heaven help us aswell being beaten by a long way by floressa and then abacadabras beating heaven help us by not quite the same margin..so the form is good from that angle. Im actually suprised shes not mentioned alot more! Shes my main fancy and 10/1 is spot on right now but i was on at 16s i reckon she whoops lady buttons n'all!
        Hope I dont jinx you Ray but I also fancy Floressa for this race. Saw her in Newbury when she travelled well and won with a bit in hand. Jeremys Flame has run well since and Silver Forever, 3rd that day won impressively last time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by harchibald View Post
          Hope I dont jinx you Ray but I also fancy Floressa for this race. Saw her in Newbury when she travelled well and won with a bit in hand. Jeremys Flame has run well since and Silver Forever, 3rd that day won impressively last time out.
          Her jumping is very slick and quick

Comment

• Every time shes ran ive stopped what im doing and watched, visually very impressive. I know WM loves this race and loves his mares so floressa doesnt fit the profile for alot of backers but the pure form and like charlie says, the jumping, is proper smart

Comment

• Originally posted by harchibald View Post
              I was at Newbury that day and was very impressed with her. The form has held up really well as you say. Don't know if she'd beat the Irish but she'd have to currently be the best of the English.

Comment

I was at Newbury that day and was very impressed with her. The form has held up really well as you say. Don't know if she'd beat the Irish but she'd have to currently be the best of the English.
                Defo the best of the English.

It would be disappointing if Jeremy's Flame turned out to be the best of the Irish. She's been fantastically campaigned.

Comment

• Minella Melody
                  Colreevy
                  Darrens Hope
                  Yukon Lil
                  Dolcita
                  Global Equity
                  Gin On Lime

declared for the Solerina

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Minella Melody
                    Colreevy
                    Darrens Hope
                    Yukon Lil
                    Dolcita
                    Global Equity
                    Gin On Lime

lovely race wow

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Minella Melody
                      Colreevy
                      Darrens Hope
                      Yukon Lil
                      Dolcita
                      Global Equity
                      Gin On Lime

Very good race. If Dolcita wins it well she will go very short for this. Must make sure I get to on course bookies at Cheltenham tomorrow to watch it !!!!

Comment

Very good race. If Dolcita wins it well she will go very short for this. Must make sure I get to on course bookies at Cheltenham tomorrow to watch it !!!!
                        Never been envious or jealous Mr Lobos but confess to being a tad when it comes to your record of viewing oncourse
                        Good on you

True NH fan

Comment

• Very interesting jockey bookings here.

Yokon Lil was impressive looking- townend rides.
                          Mark Walsh Dolcita
                          Danny Colreevy

Comment

Will see you in there Lobos!

Comment

• Third choice on jockey bookings?

Comment

• Any ideas about the jockey bookings? Not really a concern under Willie usually but pretty interesting..

Comment

Working...
                                X