Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim)
    “She looks a nice type. She was obviously workmanlike winning a maiden hurdle at Limerick last time, but Paul said she blew up five times! She’s still in the picture for the Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle. She’s been hard to train, and I have very different training regime for her. She looks a lovely mare for the future.”

Professional Fat Jockey Can't Catch Me's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRowebot View Post
    “She looks a nice type. She was obviously workmanlike winning a maiden hurdle at Limerick last time, but Paul said she blew up five times! She’s still in the picture for the Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle. She’s been hard to train, and I have very different training regime for her. She looks a lovely mare for the future.”
    Sounds like this year might just come too soon for her to show her best.

Professional Fat Jockey FaugheenTheMachine's Avatar
    Did anyone else reading that get the impression she isn’t quite right and possibly even won’t make the race?

Professional Fat Jockey Can't Catch Me's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Did anyone else reading that get the impression she isn’t quite right and possibly even won’t make the race?
    I took it as 50/50. Imagine Willie doesnt even know himself right now... Alot to be learnt as he steps them up in work over the next few weeks.

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    I just thought he was underplaying her chances in the Mares Novice, as he got it wrong getting her ready for the first run.
    Maybe she will be a win or bust filly that the is years Festival. (No middle ground).

Professional Fat Jockey jack1092's Avatar
    Probably not her true running but the second to Lamarckise did nothing today!

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    The whole race was unreadable from a form point of view when Lamarckise won, bad ground over 2M4F, and not trained hard enough to be fit.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) delsie777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    A lot of Joseph's seem to be running below expectations. This one was off the bridle from the flag.