Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares Novice Hurdle 2020

Not the sexiest of races but would like to makr a case for lamarckise.

Like the debut of lamarckise at auteuil, big fan of the horse that finished just in front of her, (THRILLING) she was set to take her chance in the spring juvenile, where willie wouldnt be one for throwing pointless darts. But they decided to keep her for this year
    Mullins has had her a long time now, and shes been sound throughout. so fully expecting with the raw material hes recieved he can make a nice horse out of her and give the connections of klassical dream another useful novice , this time for the mares novice hurdle at the current price of 33/1.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Yep, all over Lamarckise, as noted in previous posts.

The 33's is hanging around, which is a bonus, I keep gradually increasing my stake on her, month by month, although mostly taken 25's as cash out an option!

Also backed the 'any race' price too, just in case.
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 27 August 2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

The 33's is hanging around, which is a bonus, I keep gradually increasing my stake on her, month by month, although mostly taken 25's as cash out an option!

Good shout on the 25s. If i had a usable account id be using them on all selections, even when a few points shorter.

Comment

Not sure if anyone knows otherwise. But when was the last time willie threw a nov/ juvenile straight into a grade 1? I remember apples jade went straight into a grade 2 (juvenile hurdle) apart from that, i cant think of a time he was as bold as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Not sure if anyone knows otherwise. But when was the last time willie threw a nov/ juvenile straight into a grade 1? I remember apples jade went straight into a grade 2 (juvenile hurdle) apart from that, i cant think of a time he was as bold as that.
          Very true, I guess it's just a safety net backing 'any race' and is still 22's (boosted) too, so not an awful price.

Comment

Very true, I guess it's just a safety net backing 'any race' and is still 22's (boosted) too, so not an awful price.
            Allez colombierez the other from the top of my head.

Comment

Think she ran didn’t she
              Ought to check
              No she didn’t?
              Last edited by Quevega; 27 August 2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

They ran a Souede and Munir mare in the Mares Nov first time up last year but obviously a grade 2

Comment

We shouldn’t forget about Fructine. Owned by JP, trained by Henderson. A purchase from France and a 30 length winner in a French Bumper. Didn’t race last year but Henderson did say she was a little backward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
                    We shouldn’t forget about Fructine. Owned by JP, trained by Henderson. A purchase from France and a 30 length winner in a French Bumper. Didn’t race last year but Henderson did say she was a little backward.
                    She was injured last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      She was injured last season.
                      Do you know how badly? i.e. would you expect her to make her debut this season?

Comment

Only just noticed reading the Mark Howard book, Chante Neige is now with Nicholls. Having had injuries while with Mullins. She's been some talking horse.

Interestingly, the two Nicholls/O'Sullivan horses had previously been in training with Mullins + failed to make the track.

Comment

Fujimoto Flyer for me in this race. I believe she still qualifies despite her fantastic win in the summer or am I wrong? Huge price.

Comment

She's eligible but surely more likely in the Triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                              Fujimoto Flyer for me in this race. I believe she still qualifies despite her fantastic win in the summer or am I wrong? Huge price.
                              As she’s a juvenile would she not be more likely to go for the Triumph? I don’t know much about the horse but only a few juveniles end up outside their age group (unless owners have multiple strong candidates).

Comment

Working...
                              X