Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL bets

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    I reckon we both had near jackpot nights FM.
    Caps a great weekend for you, well done
    Think we smashed it.

Over 47 tonight and I'll be a happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Think we smashed it.
    I managed to get the 4 unders in the same multi so a very decent night, hope you managed to perm your together.
    I'm not sure about tonight, think the value lies with Seattle getting a start, Seattle can defend the run and SF offence has been built around running the ball, remains to be seen whether Jimmy can get it done through the air but Russell Wilson is just about the best around at the moment so I don't see SF pulling away.
    If 6.5 moves up to 7 then Seattle probably a play...

Talked myself into a decent Seattle play tonight.
    Line is heading to the Seahawks so no chance it’ll go -7, -6.5 it will have to be.
    The more I look the more I like this...

Talked myself into a decent Seattle play tonight.
    Line is heading to the Seahawks so no chance it’ll go -7, -6.5 it will have to be.
    The more I look the more I like this...
    Bet365 allow me to double total points and the spread. Added overs and Seattle -6.5. Good Luck Ista

By my calculations that's 6/6 for me and 7/8 for you.

Not sure we'll ever beat that!

I play some in running to be fair FM, I bet/trade NFL and cricket for a living now so have far more plays than I put up in here.
    I got stuck into Tennessee on Sunday taking +5, 5.5, 6 and 6.5 and also Vikes +3 and 3.5 but stupidly didn't play either SU but it's the multi's than give you big paydays so getting 4/5 in the same one is always nice - I always cover the trebles if playing 4 and 4 folds if playing 5, picked up the compensation prize 3 weeks this season but Sunday was the first big one that copped, a few more please !
    Roll on week 11....

Champ

Gonna have to start following you on NFL!

I play some in running to be fair FM, I bet/trade NFL and cricket for a living now so have far more plays than I put up in here.
    I got stuck into Tennessee on Sunday taking +5, 5.5, 6 and 6.5 and also Vikes +3 and 3.5 but stupidly didn't play either SU but it's the multi's than give you big paydays so getting 4/5 in the same one is always nice - I always cover the trebles if playing 4 and 4 folds if playing 5, picked up the compensation prize 3 weeks this season but Sunday was the first big one that copped, a few more please !
    Roll on week 11....
    Where you placing your bets? Mainly betfair or Matchbook?

Where you placing your bets? Mainly betfair or Matchbook?
    My plunge singles I play betfair, I get some half decent multis on with Sky and I have a number of spread plays with Sporting Index who also have a fixed odds service now so if you’re struggling to get decent stakes on it’s worth getting an account with them, they’ll never apply restrictions...

Well done both, great stuff! Always read your write ups and follow you in if I’m following the NFL that night. Sadly wasn’t the case this week