Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewin'upastorm about to become the worst priced horse in any market

In fact I might just back him at 14/1 now and cash out for a small profit in a few weeks

Yeah, I'm gonna... http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...t-Diary/page47
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 28 January 2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• He’s 10/1 with Ladbrokes... shouldnt even be 20/1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        14/1 would be shorter than any horse I've backed in it

and he DOESN'T have the best chance of winning

So 14/1 might be value for you, but with my book - it's clearly not?
        Less than a week ago - regarding Brewin

Comment

• Only just signed up on this forum and wanted to mention some horses who I fancy for the festival.

One of my fancies was for the Arkle which is Annamix. I don't know if this horse has been underestimated or if its been overlooked.
          The one thing I did notice on its run over its first run over fences was the horse kept jumping to the left. Which got me thinking because the Cheltenham course goes left which will help the horse even more. Plus a horse thats franked the form from that race was Chosen Mate who won the other day. Annamix was meant to be a strong talking horse a year back and it had setbacks. But now its run I thought the horse might improve more from the run. I've taken the 25/1 on skybet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathaniel99999 View Post
            Only just signed up on this forum and wanted to mention some horses who I fancy for the festival.

One of my fancies was for the Arkle which is Annamix. I don't know if this horse has been underestimated or if its been overlooked.
            The one thing I did notice on its run over its first run over fences was the horse kept jumping to the left. Which got me thinking because the Cheltenham course goes left which will help the horse even more. Plus a horse thats franked the form from that race was Chosen Mate who won the other day. Annamix was meant to be a strong talking horse a year back and it had setbacks. But now its run I thought the horse might improve more from the run. I've taken the 25/1 on skybet.
            Welcome Nathaniel99999.... were the numbers 1 to 99998 taken?

If you would like a profile picture, send me a link in here please.... http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...equests/page23

A few people
            definitely mentioned Annamix after he won last time but I'm not sure anybody backed him.

He'd lack the experience for me with only 1 run, but I can see the appeal with NRNB. If he runs again and wins, he'll probably shorten, and if he doesn't run again, or doesn't win...then he's unlikely to be on the boat...

Comment

Only just signed up on this forum and wanted to mention some horses who I fancy for the festival.

Welcome Nat x5
              NRNB good option

Could be anything , looked decent on debut, certainly owes a few of us some money

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Welcome Nathaniel99999.... were the numbers 1 to 99998 taken?

If you would like a profile picture, send me a link in here please.... http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...equests/page23

A few people
                definitely mentioned Annamix after he won last time but I'm not sure anybody backed him.

He'd lack the experience for me with only 1 run, but I can see the appeal with NRNB. If he runs again and wins, he'll probably shorten, and if he doesn't run again, or doesn't win...then he's unlikely to be on the boat...
                Oh yeah the horse defiantly needed the experience since it was off for a long time. Was thinking though the horse was very lightly not raced compared to the others and still won with loads in hand. Plus I’ve even looked at all the horses for the Arkle and to me it just looks a weak Arkle this year and not any others have been a stand out for me yet.
                Watched Notebook’s win but the form is just questionable for me but I could be wrong.
                But I thought it was worth backing Annamix NRNB incase it did run again and goes straight for the Arkle.

Comment

Welcome Nathaniel, Annamix is one I am keen on, and I put him up in the dark horses thread (it's on here somewhere, though rarely seen now), although mentioned him for a possible step up in trip, but I backed him for the Arkle straight after debut.

That was a really good performance first time out IMO.
                  Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 29 January 2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
                    Il Chuck my Bapaume slip in the bin then
                    .. , Another Tom Segal fan then ( Not !! ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Philg123 View Post
                      Il Chuck my Bapaume slip in the bin then
                      Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                      .. , Another Tom Segal fan then ( Not !! ).
                      Not his biggest fan, but he had a good festival last year, so there is hope! Keals has stuck him up for this, and also doubled down on this weekends. Probably part of the move.
                      Actually don't think Segal was too far wrong with his article in the Weekender today.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                        Not his biggest fan, but he had a good festival last year, so there is hope! Keals has stuck him up for this, and also doubled down on this weekends. Probably part of the move.
                        Actually don't think Segal was too far wrong with his article in the Weekender today.
                        Some views are ok but he’s fundamentally not profitable which for a professional tipster isn’t good enough

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                          Some views are ok but he’s fundamentally not profitable which for a professional tipster isn’t good enough
                          Oh yeah- he's useless overall no doubting that. He moves markets which seems crazy.

Keals moving them ain't crazy IMO + he's on the Bapaume bandwagon too.

Comment

• Saturday jockey bookings:
                            Bapaume - Power
                            Cash Back - Danny Mullins
                            Melon - Townend
                            Royal Rendezvous - Fogarty

Significant?

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Saturday jockey bookings:
                              Bapaume - Power
                              Cash Back - Danny Mullins
                              Melon - Townend
                              Royal Rendezvous - Fogarty

Significant?
                              I am very happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                                Oh yeah- he's useless overall no doubting that. He moves markets which seems crazy.

Keals moving them ain't crazy IMO + he's on the Bapaume bandwagon too.
                                The big issue with Tom Segal, is that you need to back your choice before he puts his selections up - as if they are the same selection then the price drop is gutting.
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X