Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Beaten over Christmas. 1 more chase run. Bam, Grand Annual fav

Best to attempt to lose novice status in a festival race and he might improve again next year.

He's got no chance at all in a Champion Hurdle. None. Nil. His only redeeming quality is his jumping of a fence. Improved for it and that still only makes him a handicapper

He wont be out of place in the christmas hurdle, he might even win. Who knows.

They should know through grand sancy up against fusil raffles previously, whether they atleast feel its worth while or not.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      He wont be out of place in the christmas hurdle, he might even win. Who knows.

They should know through grand sancy up against fusil raffles previously, whether they atleast feel its worth while or not.
      I hope Nube Negra wins the Christmas Hurdle, goes less than 10/1 for the CH and I'll just stop doing ANY other betting and just lay him for the CH.

10% ROI will do just fine.

I didn't fancy Nube Negra for a Fred Winter so I'm never going to buy into this

I do see your point through Grand Sancy/Fusil Raffles but to me that just means they're all way behind what'd be needed.

Comment

I hope Nube Negra wins the Christmas Hurdle, goes less than 10/1 for the CH and I'll just stop doing ANY other betting and just lay him for the CH.

10% ROI will do just fine.

I didn't fancy Nube Negra for a Fred Winter so I'm never going to buy into this

I do see your point through Grand Sancy/Fusil Raffles but to me that just means they're all way behind what'd be needed.
        Are we talking about Nube Nega or Getaway Trump here ?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          Are we talking about Nube Nega or Getaway Trump here ?
          I was talking about trumpy, seems kev wasnt lol.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            I was talking about trumpy, seems kev wasnt lol.
            Not had his most lucid night.
            Think he may have been xmas shopping

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
              Not had his most lucid night.
              Think he may have been xmas shopping
              Thirsty Thursday Xmas supping ?

Comment

• my mistake again.

I should just retire for the evening.

Comment

my mistake again.

I should just retire for the evening.
                  I think a 'Coat' emoji would be useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
                    Thirsty Thursday Xmas supping ?
                    Genuinly just cracked open my first can of beer

Had to keep a clear head for voting before that

Comment

Genuinly just cracked open my first can of beer

Had to keep a clear head for voting before that
                      Clairvoyant HP

Comment

• Bapaume can jump a fence- stick to 2miles? doesn't find a whole lot.

Form obviously not all that serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                          Bapaume can jump a fence- stick to 2miles? doesn't find a whole lot.

Form obviously not all that serious.
                          Yep good assessment jack. His jumping really is excellent, and I'd think Arkle could be the right race for him for all that he did seem to get 3m ok as a hurdler!

Think he's a fair way off that class over fences though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                            Yep good assessment jack. His jumping really is excellent, and I'd think Arkle could be the right race for him for all that he did seem to get 3m ok as a hurdler!

Think he's a fair way off that class over fences though.
                            So far he is, but for me he could be one to run in an Arkle, sit quiet and jump his way into it, and hopefully have a finishing effort like footpad. Obviously he isn't the one i massively favour for it right now, but i could sort of see it.

Comment

• Yep he's on my watchlist for it. Especially if it came up soft. 40/1 with Paddy.... But only 16's for the JLT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                                Yep he's on my watchlist for it. Especially if it came up soft. 40/1 with Paddy.... But only 16's for the JLT.
                                He's stayed further over hurdles, but that last run was alarming. Mullins also said he'd have run over 2 at fairyhouse on Saturday if it wasn't for all the chase races being cancelled. Wonder have powers potentially missed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X