Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Arkle 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post

Looks a weak race. TF is going for the races that Willie sends his Arkle horse too which is a good sign and he has some talent that Willie can hopefully bring out of him. He’s got potential. Just a case of him showing it if and when. 33s is huge.
    You're welcome

This race really is waiting for a big performance but I can't see where this is coming from. Seen as this race seems to be short on quality does anyone fancy precious cargo, still 25/1.

I know hendo loves bigging up his horses but he was well backed for the aintree grade 1 although he didn't really get involved. This race probably won't take much winning atm, I'm considering taking a punt on him....

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintersacren View Post
    This race really is waiting for a big performance but I can't see where this is coming from. Seen as this race seems to be short on quality does anyone fancy precious cargo, still 25/1.

I know hendo loves bigging up his horses but he was well backed for the aintree grade 1 although he didn't really get involved. This race probably won't take much winning atm, I'm considering taking a punt on him....
    It will come from Ireland

5lb Claimer
    Maybe from Felix Desjy. The latest I read,I think, was that he would be going chasing if they could get him out before Christmas. As low as 12-1 with PP, has there been a recent update?

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
    Maybe from Felix Desjy. The latest I read,I think, was that he would be going chasing if they could get him out before Christmas. As low as 12-1 with PP, has there been a recent update?
    I’d need to see him jump a fence before touching him at that sort of price. Erratic jumper

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjers View Post
    Breaken is entered on Sunday. Absolute nutjob last season, he'd make Great Field look sane but there's plenty of talent in the locker. Could be interesting if fences help him to settle.
    Good news, had written him off as hadn't seen a word on him, but he was one of my first 'any race' bets after the festival. There's some sort of hope at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
    His forms a little bit better than I thought it was before I started this post so I've had to start again.

Best price 16s though isn't quite big enough for me because he's not been too effective at Cheltenham compared to some flatter tracks (obvious one being Aintree where he won his G1)

I would want to see him jump too, as that'd make a big difference because I'd want to KNOW he's going to be a better chaser than he was hurdler.

Probably will be, but I don't want to gamble on that or assume it, at 16/1.