Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

York Ebor Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top betting MoM, except for Battash I backed all the wrong Fav’s today at York, Ffos Las and Newmarket. I been backing most of Haggas’s horse this week and it’s cost me badly, he’s had a dreadful Ebor so far

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      Top betting MoM, except for Battash I backed all the wrong Fav’s today at York, Ffos Las and Newmarket. I been backing most of Haggas’s horse this week and it’s cost me badly, he’s had a dreadful Ebor so far
      The Haggas horses are running horrendously. A stable to avoid for me at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
        Also gone with Mustajeer ew 16s sky 8 places
        probably going to back Weekender also.

this race not like a normal handicap and is getting more and more like the melbourne cup, (without 3 yr olds) so I like the horses that are returning to run again on similar marks that they ran well off last year.

The top 3 or 4 on betting are solid enough but short enough now and hard to seperate really.
        Each way bet to nothing for me.

Comment

Excellent day yesterday with Threat and Molatham both winning plus Strad and Battaash doing their thing.

Day 4 bets:
          1:50 – Wissahickon @ 7/4
          2:25 – Eminence @ 6/1 E/W
          3:00 – Laurens @ 3/1
          3:40 – Raheen House @ 7/1 E/W & Baghdad @ 9/1 E/W
          4:10 – Alligator Alley @ 6/4
          4:45 – Forest of Dean @ 5/2
          5:20 – Moss Gill @ 4/1 E/W & Pass The Gin @ 8/1

Good luck all

Comment

Well done M.o.M ., and good luck today. Not even going to post mine up today..
            Been a poor week at york for me.

Comment

It's all about Withhold for me today. If successful, he'd be my biggest single win outside of the Cheltenham or Aintree festivals.

Couldn't resist adding the 16/1 8 places Mustajeer. They have sucked me in with that offer.

Also done a small ew Trixie:

Mustajeer 16/1
              Speak in Colours 6/1
              Just Humbert 20/1.

Good luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                It's all about Withhold for me today. If successful, he'd be my biggest single win outside of the Cheltenham or Aintree festivals.

Couldn't resist adding the 16/1 8 places Mustajeer. They have sucked me in with that offer.

Also done a small ew Trixie:

Mustajeer 16/1
                Speak in Colours 6/1
                Just Humbert 20/1.

Good luck all.
                Best of luck FM, an obvious chance...the best horse in the race on what we've seen so far

Comment

The Wissahickon / Laurens boosted double looks fair enough doesn't it at 10/1?

In the Ebor I'm with Mekong and Baghdad - likely to add 2 more though.

Kiefer at 7/1 - 4 places with PP in the 2.25 York. I see Ben Linfoot on SL has given that 2 pts win and Andy Holding has tipped this morning too, so price unlikely to last?

That's my horsey lot today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Best of luck FM, an obvious chance...the best horse in the race on what we've seen so far
                    Thanks kev.

Comment

Backed Kiefer @ 15/2 in The York 2.25pm, and Count D’Orsay @ 14/1 in the last at York.

In the Ebor I have Baghdad @ 14/1 and Barsanti @ 22/1. This race must be the most anticipated Flat Handicap race of every season from this year onwards.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Two in the Ebor for me , win are Raymond Tusk and e/w Desert Skyline.

Comment

proper shakes on when true self went clear,
                          went back in at 25's 33's and 40's. would have been a big big winner.
                          But Mustajeer was 4pts ew so can't grumble.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            proper shakes on when true self went clear,
                            went back in at 25's 33's and 40's. would have been a big big winner.
                            But Mustajeer was 4pts ew so can't grumble.
                            Nicely done Q. Could be called the winner quite a way from home.

Comment

Working...
                            X