Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    The more I think about it the most I can’t believe City being 16/1 for the handicap with bet365

Only 9/1 with Skybet although that is with Liverpool +5 rather than +4
    I did them each way last year and they finished a very close third. Liverpool and Watford just pipped them.

Professional Fat Jockey (and IT Guru) ryanh97's Avatar
    Just had a look at myself and that price does seem extremely good. Is there any way I'd be able to keep track of this during the season without noting down all the handicaps before hand?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Just had a look at myself and that price does seem extremely good. Is there any way I'd be able to keep track of this during the season without noting down all the handicaps before hand?
    Unfortunately not Ryan.

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    If you back Man City at scratch you probably wouldn’t want to look at the updated positions until maybe four games from the end of the season, to give them the time to overhaul all of the points positions that the others started with.

Looking at that point could feel like backing a horse in a straight mile Handicap at Ascot with Jamie Spencer onboard, and scything through the pack to take the lead on the line.
    Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 18th August 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Professional Fat Jockey (Moderator) Istabraq's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post

Brighton to go down at 2/1 (in a multi)
    You have to assess the promoted teams and for me Sheff Utd and Norwich are certainties to go down, and with only one spot to be filled Iím with Brighton to stay up and have bought their points at 38.
    Every chance Burnley, Bournemouth and the mess that is Newcastle will finish below Brighton.

Iíve also opposed Man Utd, donít see them troubling the top 4.
    One good addition wonít solve all their problems and Lukaku wanting out suggests the future/plan isnít clear.

Match bet Watford to finish above Southampton.

Good luck all

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    I like that handicap betting idea. I may get involved there.

My season bets are:

1) Ipswich to win league 1 @ 13/2 E/W - I think we will be good enough to go up this season. Us, Sunderland, Pompey and Peterborough the best four teams I think. Our support will win us a few points as well. Half the stadium was Ipswich at burton on Saturday and we ought to have won by more than the 1 goal scored.

2) James Norwood top scorer League 1 @ 10/1 E/W - Top scorer in England last season and I expect him to cope with the rise to league 1 easily. Movement is superb. No way he is a 10/1 chance.

3) Treble - Arsenal (Top 4), Ipswich (Promotion) and Bradford (Promotion) @ 20/1

4) Treble - Bolton (Relegation), Arsenal (Top 4) and Bradford (Top 7) @ 7/1

Three singles today. West Bromwich 17/20, Sheff Wed 6/5and Ipswich 19/10.

Might add the unders in the Everton game.

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    I like that handicap betting idea. I may get involved there.

My season bets are:

1) Ipswich to win league 1 @ 13/2 E/W - I think we will be good enough to go up this season. Us, Sunderland, Pompey and Peterborough the best four teams I think. Our support will win us a few points as well. Half the stadium was Ipswich at burton on Saturday and we ought to have won by more than the 1 goal scored.

2) James Norwood top scorer League 1 @ 10/1 E/W - Top scorer in England last season and I expect him to cope with the rise to league 1 easily. Movement is superb. No way he is a 10/1 chance.

3) Treble - Arsenal (Top 4), Ipswich (Promotion) and Bradford (Promotion) @ 20/1

4) Treble - Bolton (Relegation), Arsenal (Top 4) and Bradford (Top 7) @ 7/1
    As a Tranmere fan, hope James Norwood makes the step up for you.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Stormy Antarctic's Avatar
    Had a £10 ew on Sterling for top scorer before the season started. William Hill are giving £5 free bet back for every goal he scores in August so Iím on a free bet with him now. Quite chuffed with that. I had a look at those handicap markets but couldnít decide on a team I liked for it. Iíve probably missed the boat now

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    As a Tranmere fan, hope James Norwood makes the step up for you.
    Started brightly for us Kev but missed a penalty yesterday as well as scoring.