Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Galway Festival 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin De Carlow is reported ok. An overreach resulting in a small cut.

Not had a report back from the course but, for me, the starter did Shanning no favours and she lost about 6 lengths when he let them go.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of confidence about Estelle Ma Belle in the first tomorrow, despite what would appear to be a strong field on paper. 25s for the Mares Novice worth taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Morley Street View Post
        Seems to be a lot of confidence about Estelle Ma Belle in the first tomorrow, despite what would appear to be a strong field on paper. 25s for the Mares Novice worth taking?
        It's a race that Willie Mullins has never won... and as he's a creature of habit, I'd assume this is not one of the horses that'll be part of his team in March next year...

I wouldn't expect the winner of the Mares Novice at Cheltenham to win this race every 1 in 25 years - or run in it.

Comment

I seem to remember her being on Scooby's list for last year for the MN. Hot enough race race easier by Exit Poll scratching...Would agree with Kev though.

Comment

Come on Yorkhill

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Come on Yorkhill
              Surely it wins today Kev, no?

Comment

Well done Yorkhill

Comment

Finally

Comment

Obviously won as easy as he liked but he was given 7lbs by Some Neck so won’t go overboard but it would be great to see him back to his best

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Finally
                      Never in doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X