Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Hurdle 2020

hipsters (25/1 for the triumph hurdle) runs today at auteuil.*
    He looks very nice to my eye.*
    Purchased already prior to the race by JP to be kept with maccaire, who has already mentioned he could travel him over.
    Hopefully they won't switch him to the supreme, which is always in the back of your mind with JP. And ofcourse he has to do the business today 1st. But I like him.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    hipsters (25/1 for the triumph hurdle) runs today at auteuil.*
    He looks very nice to my eye.*
    Purchased already prior to the race by JP to be kept with maccaire, who has already mentioned he could travel him over.
    Hopefully they won't switch him to the supreme, which is always in the back of your mind with JP. And ofcourse he has to do the business today 1st. But I like him.
    Thought we’d lost you Scooby! Glad you’re back posting. How did Hipsters he on? Argh just seen on the other thread.

Comment

I think hipster is more likely to run in the Triumph as JP has Blue Sari for the Supreme unless he can't jump, as Blue Sari is only 4 he will have time to mature so Barry Ger. can have two nice rides to look forward to come Cheltenham.

Comment

Thanks Scooby. Always value your POV, but especially in this division

Comment

Im sure 99% are aware.

But Better add. I'm pretty sure hipsters is Injured, atleast for the near future. Just Incase anyone was interested in backing him

Comment

Nice to see you back Scooby......but this is one race I definitely won't be getting involved in ante post after so many darts missed last March. Probably had 5 or 6 in the book and didn't even get a place return for my money. For me it's a bit of a lottery with regards how advanced some sorts are and also how they will handle the conditions on raceday given there immaturity & french form doesn't always stand up.

Comment

Same here Sean thinking just small stake yankees till NRNB cilaos emery and le richlebourg just killed me lesson learnt £1 Yankee everything month till March will do me

Comment

Im sure 99% are aware.

But Better add. I'm pretty sure hipsters is Injured, atleast for the near future. Just Incase anyone was interested in backing him
                hipsters unfortunately has a fracture.

JP has purchased. MICK PASTOR who won on debut, with the 2nd placed horse going on to win the prix aguado. (the race where hipsters unfortunately suffered his injury)

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                  Same here Sean thinking just small stake yankees till NRNB cilaos emery and le richlebourg just killed me lesson learnt £1 Yankee everything month till March will do me
                  Well i think i will get Sky to price him up.Must be worth a free fiver this far out.
                  Sorry guys wrong place.

Comment

hipsters unfortunately has a fracture.

JP has purchased. MICK PASTOR who won on debut, with the 2nd placed horse going on to win the prix aguado. (the race where hipsters unfortunately suffered his injury)
                    Well i think i will get Sky to price him up.Must be worth a free fiver this far out.

Comment

Sky added him, 33/1

Comment

Seen Skybet had put him into betting @ 33's after i tweetted them.Gunna add on Monday with my free £5 bet

Comment

Is there anything related to Apple's Jade/Shakira knocking around - I can't imagine they'll give up on that line of breeding too quickly.

Possibly more importantly, we should be on the lookout for relatives of Espoir D'allen too?

JP likely to be looking for the next cab off the rank...

Comment

Be no future full bro/sis to the apples clan with Saddler Maker passing couple years back now. Same with Espoir sire(Voix Du Nord) who died at only 12 yet still produced the likes of- Vrom vrom,Bachasson, Defi & Kemboy real shame that.

Would be interested to hear if any half siblings born in the last couple of years as quick glance on Damn progeny reveals nothing new according to RP?

Comment

Week off work for me this week so when waiting for the better half to wake i was playing with the names in the Triumph hurdle horses and came across this video.I think on the france galop site it says its being exported.
                              What do you guys think and Scooby do you know anything?
                              Last edited by somer1; 3 September 2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X