5lb Claimer

Attending Irish Derby at the Curragh soon

Looking forward to seeing the new course layout.

I will be leaving me betting boots at home because I can't believe how they get away with some of the results over there.

Last years Derby winner Latrobe a maiden winner prior to winning their Derby and at best Grp 3 or weak Grp 2.

I love the racing but not the results.

Top Amateur
    Lol Redbridge, imagine going racing somewhere you are basically calling corrupt?!?!?

5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    Lol Redbridge, imagine going racing somewhere you are basically calling corrupt?!?!?
    Call it what you want but I never said that it was corrupt, but when AOB comes out with "he was more pleased that Joseph trained the winner than himself" and there was money for the winner all week in the run-up for a 7k maiden winner to landing a Grp1 !!

I love to view any type of horse racing but I choose when and were what is ideal betting opportunities for my cash, I'm no longer a gambler and try to play to win but accept my loses as part of learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Call it what you want but I never said that it was corrupt, but when AOB comes out with "he was more pleased that Joseph trained the winner than himself" and there was money for the winner all week in the run-up for a 7k maiden winner to landing a Grp1 !!

I love to view any type of horse racing but I choose when and were what is ideal betting opportunities for my cash, I'm no longer a gambler and try to play to win but accept my loses as part of learning.
    I think most parents would get more satisfaction in seeing their children succeed, than succeeding themselves. It doesn't mean that AOB wasn't trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post

don't really understand this.