Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I only think I'm 21 after about 8 pints
    Takes a lot more than 8 pints for me to feel 21 !

Comment

• With Masar rerouted to Hardwicke, there must be s big doubt that Ghaiyyath will run as well. Bugger !

Comment

• I'm not pedigree expert (at all) but you hear a good bit about Sharmadal's not not often turning into stayers? Haven't examined this to be fair and didn't look to lack the ability to stay 1m4 last time. She won snug last time i thought. Does look a poor enough race, but i'd say she's a 3/1 or 7/2 shot in the current field personally.

Comment

• Anyone know what happened to Sir Ron Priestly? He’s disappeared from the King Edward VII market? Is he racing in another race or not running at Ascot?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
            Anyone know what happened to Sir Ron Priestly? He’s disappeared from the King Edward VII market? Is he racing in another race or not running at Ascot?
            In King George i think too Pimm?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
              In King George i think too Pimm?
              Also in the Queen's Vase although I'd imagine King Edward most likely now.

Comment

• He’s not involved in any of the King Edward markets unless I need a trip to spec savers??

He is in the King George market at 12/1.....Another ante post bet bites the dust!!
                Last edited by The King Pimm; 15 June 2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                  I'm not pedigree expert (at all) but you hear a good bit about Sharmadal's not not often turning into stayers? Haven't examined this to be fair and didn't look to lack the ability to stay 1m4 last time. She won snug last time i thought. Does look a poor enough race, but i'd say she's a 3/1 or 7/2 shot in the current field personally.
                  She just got up over 1 1/4 miles last time and you would have to be very confident the way she finished that an extra furlong will not present a problem. We'll soon find out !

Comment

• Think Fleeting as a Group 2 winner gets a 3lb penalty which will help us Queen Power supporters. Every bit helps !

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                      self perpetuation then ?
                      bit like me still thinking I'm 21.
                      I’m 21 as it goes today lads - birthday. X

Gwarn the ascot good tings

Comment

• Happy birthday MoM, I hope you enjoyed yourself and had a few winners

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post

Happy birthday for yesterday MoM - hope you had a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post

Yeah , Happy 21st for Yeterday M.o.M , are you reaching for the Berocca this morning ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Yeah , Happy 21st for Yeterday M.o.M , are you reaching for the Berocca this morning ...
                              A sore head may be an understatement

Comment

• Going stick this morning reads 8.1 on straight course so very close to Good ground. Round course 7.1, G/S. With the forecast we should be looking at Good all over with some G/F on straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X