Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Get horse racing results through your Alexa speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get horse racing results through your Alexa speaker

Hello FatJockey members,

If anyone has an Alexa-enabled device and would like to find out horse racing results fast, try asking your Alexa to "Enable horse racing results". From there you can ask Alexa for the result of a race at a specific time, course, meeting or race number in the UK or Ireland for fast results!. For example:

"Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for the 1:50 PM"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for race 2 at Beverly"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results what racing is on today"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for Newmarket"

I've created this in my spare time and have just released it for free, any feedback or tips for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ggillepsie96 View Post
    Hello FatJockey members,

If anyone has an Alexa-enabled device and would like to find out horse racing results fast, try asking your Alexa to "Enable horse racing results". From there you can ask Alexa for the result of a race at a specific time, course, meeting or race number in the UK or Ireland for fast results!. For example:

"Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for the 1:50 PM"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for race 2 at Beverly"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results what racing is on today"
    "Alexa ask Horse Racing Results for Newmarket"

I've created this in my spare time and have just released it for free, any feedback or tips for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MGMComputin...sr=1-2-catcorr
    Impressive GG - I'm going to try it now.

Can Alexa tell me what will win the silver bowl on Saturday?

Comment

Excellent!

Will give that a go tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

This is a very good aid for someone who is an avid punter but struggles with the ever changing TV menus -like my Dad (Alzheimer's). I am (very) slowly getting him used to asking Alexa for the results, although at the minute he asks "Alaska" v
        One useful addition would be to list the non-runners each morning.... is that possible?

Comment

Working...
        X