Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Derby/Oaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby/Oaks

Anyone got any strong fancies yet? Two very impressive trial winners today

I'm confident the Derby winner ran at Chester today. I was really impressed and he stayed the trip really well, it looked like he had just joined in swinging round the final bend.
    Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 8 May 2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Are you referring to Sir Dragonet??

Comment

Oaks - Maqsad (smaller bet on Mehdaayih)

Derby - Broome and Bangkok (latter at a huge price)

Coronation Cup - Lah Ti Dar

Dash - Amomentofmadness (possibly won’t run though)

Oaks day is one of my favourite flat days racing of the year. Much more pleasant than derby day.

Comment

Think Peach Tree is overpriced at 50s tomorrow. Was on at Naas last time and was cursing SH for the ride, taking her up the rail with nowhere to go and still finished on the heels of the winner. Has a previous comfortable win over Tanawa and will be staggered if that one finishes ahead of her this time, but is half he price. She’s a Galileo and is bound to come on a bundle for the run and step up in trip. Not saying she’s going to win but think she will outrun her price and maybe one for the place extra tomorrow if the 50s holds up... wouldn’t be the first time that Donnacha was on the right one?

Comment

Working...
          X