Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sandown B365 Finale 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandown B365 Finale 2019

Anyone interested or backing in any horses racing at Sandown over the next 2 days??

I would love to bust struggling for an angle.

Comment

Heading down tomorrow, went last year always a decent card to see out the season. Like the look of Cause Toujours at 12/1 in the first race, good e/w option in my opinion should have ground to suit and seems a nice mark at 132. Although banker of the day surely is the Altior/Sceau Royal forecast in that field!

Comment

added

Definitly Red @ 4.33
        Rock The Kasbah @ 13.00
        On The Blind Side @ 6.00
        Patent, 7 bets

Comment

....a small interest in West Approach (3.35).
          Last edited by Eggs; 27 April 2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
            ....a small interest in West Approach (3.35).
            One of the biggest gambles I can remember.
            Always liked the horse as a staying hurdler and they clearly had him plotted and was ultimately disappointing, though the money meant an unexpected bigger return for Talk is Cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
              One of the biggest gambles I can remember.
              Always liked the horse as a staying hurdler and they clearly had him plotted and was ultimately disappointing, though the money meant an unexpected bigger return for Talk is Cheap...
              ....thought I was seeing it wrong when I looked up in the pub at it’s price on the off. I took 20-1 in the morning, which means nothing now but it was some gamble.

Comment

Working...
              X