Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival 2020 - Horses Targets/Trainer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Grabim - Patrick Mullins, interviewed at Auteuil today, confirmed that QG will go chasing this season. (25/1 for the Arkle)

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
      Quick Grabim - Patrick Mullins, interviewed at Auteuil today, confirmed that QG will go chasing this season. (25/1 for the Arkle)
      I’ve not seen Quick Grabim up close, any idea what his profile is like? Does he look like a chaser or is this just an experiment to see if he improves over a fence??

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
        I’ve not seen Quick Grabim up close, any idea what his profile is like? Does he look like a chaser or is this just an experiment to see if he improves over a fence??
        Oscar out of a Beneficial mare seems reasonable as is his physique. At 7 it's probably now or never for fences and probably an admission that he's just below top class over hurdles. Also possible that he'll give fences more respect than hurdles.

Comment

Cheers Archie, I do like Quick Grabhim so I really hope it works out for him over fences.

Comment

Patrick Mullins gave Dave Keena an update on some of the plans for the Mullins stable stars

Select Mullins stable tour
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              The comments on Chacun Pour Soi and Min don’t fill me with absolute confidence that it will definitely be CPS Champion Chase and Min Ryanair. Sounds very fluid at the moment...as you’d expect to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                The comments on Chacun Pour Soi and Min don’t fill me with absolute confidence that it will definitely be CPS Champion Chase and Min Ryanair. Sounds very fluid at the moment...as you’d expect to be fair.
                Id take all of it with a pinch of salt. Just soundness the plus.

Comment

Looks like decision made RE Altior going for the KG... if all goes well all roads to the gold cup..

Comment

Nickys Blog today on Target

Comment

Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                      I think Nicky Henderson is doing everything he can not to say he wants to target the Gold Cup at Cheltenham, by putting the KG in the spotlight. Just imagine the Gold Cup hype if Altior wins the KG by a decent margin.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Anyone with an Irish Field account I believe there was a jumps trainers round up yesterday with quotes about various horses?

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          Anyone with an Irish Field account I believe there was a jumps trainers round up yesterday with quotes about various horses?
                          Just had a look, tbh little of interest for myself. But a few of the usual suspects for noel meade, jessica harrington and tony martin.

Let me know, If theres any horse in particular?

As we move closer to the jumps season proper, Ronan Groome gathers the thoughts of trainers with some big name horses among their ranks

Comment

Ben Pauling stable tour

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/racing/ben-pauling-stable-tour-unbeaten-3352243

Comment

Pauling and Nico really do think a lot of Bright Forecast don’t they.

I’m on the edge of backing him any race but I think this years RSA is going to be a belter and that’s where I expect he will end up.

Comment

Yeah from all the quotes to date looks the obvious target the RSA, most certainly plan A anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X