Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Top Amateur
    ...Mullins suggests Klassical Dream will stay over hurdles and could be a CH horse.

Henry De Bromhead on Minella Indo (after winning at Punchestown)

"We bought him to go over fences, so I imagine so. I've not spoken to the owners but I imagine so, yeah"

Slightly paraphrased, not the exact quote.

Top Amateur
    Re - Minella Indo , Chasing is the plan next season...., Asked if the R.S.A chase was the target ,.
    The trainer added " we'll see, he's hopefully that calibre ,but obviously he has to take to fences.

3lb Claimer
    - Champ - Nicky Henderson ‘...what to do with him next year when he’s almost certain to go over fences’ (alluded towards longer trip (RSA) now stamina was proven)? 5/4/19

-Altior - Nicky Henderson ‘He told us one thing today - go further, so that is what we will do. There is not much point doing it for the Ryanair, so you have got to go King George.’ 27/4/19

- Sam Spinner - Jedd O’Keefe ‘I think we’ve learnt that Sam Spinner can jump a fence.’ (Accompanied by a photo of him impressively clearing a fence) 30/4/19

- Klassical Dream - Willie Mullins ‘I’m happy to stay over hurdles and maybe try to make a Champion Hurdle horse out of him, I think he could be good enough so we’ll see’ 30/4/19

- Delta Work - Gordon Elliott ‘Obviously I’ll speak to Michael and Eddie and see but the Gold Cup’s the plan and that’s where we’ll go’ 30/4/19

- Fussil Raffles - Daryl Jacob ‘It’s obviously going to be a big step up next year taking on Champion Hurdle horses’ 4/5/19

- Next Destination - Ruby Walsh ‘We think he could be a really smart novice chaser and you have to dream. He has the potential to be top class and he’s got a great attitude.’ 24/10/18 LAST SEASON BEFORE INJURY.

- Draconien - Willie Mullins ‘...we’ve schooled him and he jumps very well and he could be in the Footpad sort of league.’ 2/11/18 LAST SEASON BEFORE INJURY.

- Dlauro - Joseph O’Brien ‘He was impressive. He’s had a few setbacks since we got him. He’ll have the summer off & go novice hurdling then.’ 15/5/19

- Melon - Willie Mullins ‘we schooled him during the week and I think he prefers the bigger obstacles so we’ll look forward to him going chasing next season’ 18/5/19

- Reserve Tank - Colin Tizzard ‘I should think he’ll go chasing next year’ 6/4/19

Bit of an update. Apologies for any that have already been mentioned.