Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

King George 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King George 2020

Anyone know what plans they may have regards targets for Defi Du Seuil next season ?

I've backed him today for this at 33-1 ew with B365.

If LIT is less than half the price then it just looks value to me and the RSA novices all look a bit slow for it based on the novice race they ran at Kempton when the mare beat them.

Don't really see why it won't stay around Kempton myself. Reminds me very much of Clan des Obeaux and other classy types that may not stay the Gold cup test but King George may suit just fine.

Thjis may not help, but I feel I heard someone on a podcast say Hobbs had not ruled it out.

Unfortunately I can't qualify it by saying who it was or whether it was a quote or more their thoughts.

365 allowing you to cash out on it ATM?

If so I might have 1 pt on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Thjis may not help, but I feel I heard someone on a podcast say Hobbs had not ruled it out.

Unfortunately I can't qualify it by saying who it was or whether it was a quote or more their thoughts.

365 allowing you to cash out on it ATM?

If so I might have 1 pt on that.
      Yep normal cash out applied

Comment

Working...
      X