Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fatherjohn View Post
    After missing pertempts qualifier I like the following to keep column of fire on board

chacum por soir (qmcc) and column of fire (any) 33s
    Unashamedly followed you in with this

Comment

After missing pertempts qualifier I like the following to keep column of fire on board

chacum por soir (qmcc) and column of fire (any) 33s
      You can get slightly better odds doing the double with Paddies, who let you include one “any race” bet in a multiple. Allows cash out as well.

Comment

• It’s probably been mentioned already but I just came across Monkfish and The Bosses Oscar TWAR on the Skybet RAB’s at 40/1 which is great value if Monkfish wins tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post

You can get slightly better odds doing the double with Paddies, who let you include one “any race” bet in a multiple. Allows cash out as well.
          Well I didn't know that....

Thanks for highlighting.

With Sky it's 31.5/1 the double (if you could do it manually) so I thought it was a great price.

I think Chacun Pour Soi is a nice horse to double him with.

Comment

• Given there may be some firms going NRNB on championship races soon, surely you’ve got to be waiting on that before you double anything with CPS at these prices? You shouldn’t see too much of a price contraction and the extra protection is huge... imagine seeing COF win at a fancy price going down sure to a NR on the other part of your double
            Last edited by Fatcatshat; 28 December 2020, 11:41 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatcatshat View Post
              Given there may be some firms going NRNB on championship races soon, surely you’ve got to be waiting on that before you double anything with CPS at these prices? You shouldn’t see go much of a price contraction and the extra protection is huge... imagine seeing COF win at a fancy price going down sure to a NR on the other part of your double
              A good point.

Was almost about to get carried away just because Sky limit me so badly and I want more than 1.5 pts on....but plenty of chance to get CoF in the book for the Coral/Any/Pertemps.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                It’s probably been mentioned already but I just came across Monkfish and The Bosses Oscar TWAR on the Skybet RAB’s at 40/1 which is great value if Monkfish wins tomorrow
                Got that a while ago KP, was 125/1 so Monkfish enhancing his RSA credentials today would make me happy

Comment

• ....Fury Rd (Stayers)/TBO (a/r) double 200-1 with Sky. 20-1/7-1 in those individual markets.
                  Last edited by Eggs; 30 December 2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Sky have The Boss Oscar to win the Pertemps & Wide Reciever to win the Martin Pipe at 100-1. Hills seem to be the only firm to have both races priced up and the double with them is 71-1 so seems a bit of value. Especially for someone whos missed the bigger prices on TBO like I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                      Sky have The Boss Oscar to win the Pertemps & Wide Reciever to win the Martin Pipe at 100-1. Hills seem to be the only firm to have both races priced up and the double with them is 71-1 so seems a bit of value. Especially for someone whos missed the bigger prices on TBO like I have.
                      Now 90/1

I got 0.5 pts on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Now 90/1

I got 0.5 pts on
                        Has this been taken down... can’t find it?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Now 90/1

I got 0.5 pts on
                          Weird glitch with skybet I'd placed a free bet on at 100-1 and had left the selection in my bet slip so when you mentioned it had shortened I tried to put another bet on still at 100-1 and it accepted the bet.

Comment

• In twice. 90s still there

Comment

• on sky saw this boosted to 150s in TWE. as it has a few horses I missed prices on ive had a small punt
                              Appreciate It (SNH), Chacun Pour Soi (QM), Monkfish (RSA) all to win; Bravemansgame (BNH), Sharjah (CH) both to place

Comment

on sky saw this boosted to 150s in TWE. as it has a few horses I missed prices on ive had a small punt
                                Appreciate It (SNH), Chacun Pour Soi (QM), Monkfish (RSA) all to win; Bravemansgame (BNH), Sharjah (CH) both to place
                                Go on then, you persuaded me. I’ve had a point on it too

Comment

Working...
                                X