Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Had a bit on TOTG to win the Ladbroke and the GC at 175/1
    Who with HF?

Didn't realise this was a Skybet thread
    Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 20 March 2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• I've had 1 pt on that Topofthegame - Ladbroke / Gold Cup double too.

Love those/these kind of bets on horses I fancy for a specific race.

If he wins the old Hennessy, being sat on a 150/1 shot to emulate Denman in the same colours will get me giddy.

Comment

• Also think this is a very fair price. I know he was off this season injured but my sense was that it was a very safe decision as they know just how good a horse they have on their hands and didn’t want to take any chances with what was described by Nicholls at the time as a minor leg injury. In addition to the RSA form looking top notch, he was being targeted for the Ladbrokes trophy this season before the injury.

If he makes it back could easily see him going off around 5/1 for the Ladbrokes and then if he were to win that around 4/1 for the Gold Cup, which would make the double around 30/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          I've had 1 pt on that Topofthegame - Ladbroke / Gold Cup double too.

If he wins the old Hennessy, being sat on a 150/1 shot to emulate Denman in the same colours will get me giddy.

In the words of Sir Eddie Hearn... oh go on then. I’m in.

Comment

• Benie, Envoi Allen and Shiskin all to win 50/1.
            Another that doesn’t scream value but they all come with the any race tag which makes a difference...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I've had 1 pt on that Topofthegame - Ladbroke / Gold Cup double too.

Free bet on this yesterday, no brainer really.

We all know trainers are creatures of habit and same connections too make it worth it.

Comment

• I think Sky re-set the maximum allowed for these each week too.
                Most weeks I use the free bet and top up cash to the maximum permitted and the next week (and weeks after) I’m allowed to repeat the same bet so you can quickly build up a decent position...

Comment

• Will put this here as dont know where-else to put it.
                  Been milking free bets from Coral. Place a bet of £10 everyday (horse racing) and get a free £5 free to use on the USA racing.But with what i found out is you can use that bet in a USA/Cheltenham double everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                    Also think this is a very fair price. I know he was off this season injured but my sense was that it was a very safe decision as they know just how good a horse they have on their hands and didn’t want to take any chances with what was described by Nicholls at the time as a minor leg injury. In addition to the RSA form looking top notch, he was being targeted for the Ladbrokes trophy this season before the injury.

If he makes it back could easily see him going off around 5/1 for the Ladbrokes and then if he were to win that around 4/1 for the Gold Cup, which would make the double around 30/1
                    Into 50/1 now, shame as was going to have another free bet top-up at 100s today

Actually 66/1 available on the other page, but that’s short enough now as you could probably get bigger backing him to win the Ladbrokes at his current price then rolling the winnings over
                    Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 30 March 2020, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Sishkin (Arkle), Abacadabras (CH) and EA (any race) is 200/1 with Sky. Thought that was ok and had a free bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        Sishkin (Arkle), Abacadabras (CH) and EA (any race) is 200/1 with Sky. Thought that was ok and had a free bet on it.
                        431/1 EA (RSA)
                        395/1 EA (Marsh)

No other combination is there really...

Unless they dead heated in either Arkle or CH

Free bet on each ever so slightly better.... unless I've overlooked something.

Comment

• Shishkin (Arkle) Abacadabras (Champ hurdle) Envoi Allen (any) all to win 200/1.
                          Thought that was OK, used free bet and topped up max cash

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                            Into 50/1 now, shame as was going to have another free bet top-up at 100s today

Actually 66/1 available on the other page, but that’s short enough now as you could probably get bigger backing him to win the Ladbrokes at his current price then rolling the winnings over
                            If you go into the ‘Ante Post Double Specials’ the TopoftheGame Ladbroke/Gold Cup double is 66/1...

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              Sishkin (Arkle), Abacadabras (CH) and EA (any race) is 200/1 with Sky. Thought that was ok and had a free bet on it.
                              Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              Shishkin (Arkle) Abacadabras (Champ hurdle) Envoi Allen (any) all to win 200/1.
                              Thought that was OK, used free bet and topped up max cash
                              You guys are ok

Comment

• Nothing to bet on at moment....so not getting any frees

Got feeling going to be an odd season ahead sadly
                                Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

Working...
                                X