Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I've had 1 pt on that Topofthegame - Ladbroke / Gold Cup double too.

Love those/these kind of bets on horses I fancy for a specific race.

If he wins the old Hennessy, being sat on a 150/1 shot to emulate Denman in the same colours will get me giddy.
    Just realised this was my pre-Festival RAB and forgot to actually back it, now they are only offering 50/1, gutted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Halffat1 View Post
      Just realised this was my pre-Festival RAB and forgot to actually back it, now they are only offering 50/1, gutted!
      66/1 in the NH ante post double.
      But thanks for the 150/1 (thumbs up)

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        66/1 in the NH ante post double.
        But thanks for the 150/1 (thumbs up)
        Thanks for that Istabraq, the link from my request took me to the 50/1, which is in the National Hunt specials rather than antepost doubles. Shows the need to shop around, even with the same bookmaker!! I have probably just jumped on someone elses bandwagon!

Comment

• Shiskin, Easysland and Goshen at 80/1.
          Shishkin. Easysland and Epatante at 60/.

Had a point in free bets on both. If the first two win their races at odds on as you’d probably expect they will (obviously there’s a long way to go yet), you’d then have both Goshen and Epatante in the champion hurdle running for big returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
            Shiskin, Easysland and Goshen at 80/1.
            Shishkin. Easysland and Epatante at 60/.

Had a point in free bets on both. If the first two win their races at odds on as you’d probably expect they will (obviously there’s a long way to go yet), you’d then have both Goshen and Epatante in the champion hurdle running for big returns.

...wanted to get Easyland on board, so backed the latter of those myself a few days ago along with Chacun/Easyland/Envoi a/r @ 40-1.
            Last edited by Eggs; 6 April 2020, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
              ...wanted to get Easyland on board myself, so backed the latter of those myself a few days ago along with Chacun/Easyland/Envoi a/r @ 40-1.
              Been pressing the Malone Road (any), Envoi Allen (any) and Easysland (XC) at 100/1 which I think is OK and a decent way to get with Easysland.
              Of course Malone Road ruined plenty of vouchers last season so has plenty to prove and is the obvious weak link of the trio...

Comment

Been pressing the Malone Road (any), Envoi Allen (any) and Easysland (XC) at 100/1 which I think is OK and a decent way to get with Easysland.
                Of course Malone Road ruined plenty of vouchers last season so has plenty to prove and is the obvious weak link of the trio...
                ...that’s not a bad shout, I’ve included it. Much better for me to include these shorter priced ones in a number of speculative doubles/trebles rather than back them on their own.

Comment

• ....Envoi and Shishkin to go unbeaten next season is 80-1 (min 3 runs each). It’s in the NH RaB section (not a Cheltenham RaB) if anybody is interested. (Although it was apparently 125-1 at one stage).
                  Last edited by Eggs; 10 April 2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• One of the better specials is both Shishkin(A) and Envoi (M) to win, Ferny Hollow and Goshen to place. 150/1 is better than I'd expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ....Envoi and Shishkin to go unbeaten next season is 80-1 (min 3 runs each). It’s in the NH RaB section (not a Cheltenham RaB) if anybody is interested. (Although it was apparently 125-1 at one stage).
                      Don’t know about 125/1 but it was 100/1 on Sunday when I backed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                        Don’t know about 125/1 but it was 100/1 on Sunday when I backed it

....Shishkin/Envoi unbeaten double now into 40-1.

Appreciate It/Chacun/Gypsy Island to win any race @ 175-1 might be of interest.
                        Last edited by Eggs; 17 April 2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Some of these ‘unbeaten’ specials might shorten on the threat of a reduced season.
                          Every chance the flat continues into Nov/Dec and/or transfer lost meetings to the all weather, could mean the BHA prioritise flat and lose early season NH meetings and if there’s fewer chances for a horse to run there’s less chance they lose.
                          Total guesswork though this...

Comment

• ....Shishkin to win next years Arkle and 2022 Champion Chase; Envoi to win next years Marsh: 100-1.

Perhaps not so generous, given the Shiskin odds alone is 33-1 with Lads (20-1 SkyBet. Envoi is 7/2 to win Marsh).
                            Last edited by Eggs; 19 April 2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Some of these ‘unbeaten’ specials might shorten on the threat of a reduced season.
                              Every chance the flat continues into Nov/Dec and/or transfer lost meetings to the all weather, could mean the BHA prioritise flat and lose early season NH meetings and if there’s fewer chances for a horse to run there’s less chance they lose.
                              Total guesswork though this...
                              The criteria of these bets was a minimum of 3 runs so if next season is possibly shorter then they are not good bets and the odds may lengthen if anything??

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                                The criteria of these bets was a minimum of 3 runs so if next season is possibly shorter then they are not good bets and the odds may lengthen if anything??
                                They shouldn't as its a void bet rather than a loss if they don't run 3 times.
                                Will only shorten as a reduced seaon will result in less races if anything and void if they don't do 3 each.

Comment

Working...
                                X