Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Bets

Top Amateur

Sky Bets

Same as last year a place to put up our weekly free bets from Sky Bet.Many thanx to MOM for starting this thread last year and with his blessing lets start the ball rolling for the next 52 weeks.
    So starting with mine.
    Week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
    Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
    Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
    Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
    Last edited by somer1; 04-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Top Amateur
    Week -2 - Envoi allen and Malone Road to win any race 100/1
    Week -1 - Envoi allen and Malone Road to win any race 100/1
    Week 1 - Samcro to win any race 7/1
    Week 2 - Hudson-Odoi and Sterling both to have 1+ shot on target and France to win France 5+ corners and both teams 10+ booking points 3/1 (end of a long month so couldn’t use it on Chelts)
    Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
    Week 4 - Cilaos Emery QMCC - 20/1
    Week 5 - Fly Smart Supreme - 33/1
    Week 6 - PSG to win and btts vs Montpellier 11/4 and City Island to win the stayers 14/1 - Lost
    Week 7 - Jamie Vardy 2+ shots on target vs Man Utd 11:10 & Saldier Champion Hurdle 33/1 - Lost
    Week 8 - Princess Vega Mares Novice - 25/1
    Last edited by Hurricane fly; 05-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Good effort somer1

I've just thrown my fiver on Tiger Roll to win the National by 5l, Rathvinden to be placed and Altior to win the King George, 150/1.
    Almost definitely a wasted free bet but there aren't a huge number of Festival 2020 prices up at this stage...

Good of you to ask me bud. Obviously you didn’t need to. This was definitely a beneficial thread last year I think. Some very good specials for the Skybet freebet.

For me, I’m going to save a few of the free bets up until something screams out to me. The prices aren’t going to change much after Aintree and punchestown so I won’t use many over the summer either. Save them up a little.

The aim this year is for all 52 week free bets to go on Cheltenham 2020.

Top Amateur
    Hey MoM, did you analysis in terms of your free bets how successful you was ?

I threw a fair few darts and didn’t manage to collect on too many which was disappointing

I think Sky used to place a 7 day expiry on free bets which they’ve now extended to a year, so M o M is right saving these up might be the way forward...

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    I think Sky used to place a 7 day expiry on free bets which they’ve now extended to a year, so M o M is right saving these up might be the way forward...
    Still saying 7 days in the t & c's

5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Yep they did use to be 7 day expiry, but they changed to 365 days about 4 weeks or so before the festival. I’ve kept a number of mine past the 7 day mark and they seem to have remained safe. Being able to save these up until November time or even January when Sky go NRNB is a massive advantage! Can’t think how many of my free bets were just wasted early last year, Sky is now becoming my favourite bookie.

3lb Claimer
    How much do you have to bet to get your free bet from Skybet, and how does it compare to other bookies offers? I know WH had bet 10 and get a free 5 bet (odds above 1/5) on a Saturday and Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
    How much do you have to bet to get your free bet from Skybet, and how does it compare to other bookies offers? I know WH had bet 10 and get a free 5 bet (odds above 1/5) on a Saturday and Sunday.
    Bet 25 in the week to get 5 freebie