Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by archie View Post
    Does anyone allow NRNB for free bets? I thought that, in general, you couldn't combine two offers.
    Last year Sky refunded Free bets if NRNB was in place and the horse didn’t run, hence why I was holding my free bets until January.

Comment

• You'd have to expect they'll honour the free bets Will?

I'd personally risk not "wasting" them now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        You'd have to expect they'll honour the free bets Will?

I'd personally risk not "wasting" them now?
        Unfortunately I didn’t have the guts to hold out, figured a bet in the book is better then losing it all.

Topped up Envoi Allen, Samcro and Reserve Tank.

Personally I think if I hadn’t held onto them in the first place and just bet them weekly my account wouldn’t have been looked into or restricted. A tough lesson learnt

Comment

• I've got one account with over £100 just sat there now in 'free' bets.... actually a losing account I think since April so definitely not "free"

Stopped using it as much when they changed the first race offer to only be max £10 which just isn't really worth it when they're usually shortest odds due to their offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
            Hello Guys,

Been a long time since I’ve posted on here, but thought i would give some words of warning.

I had an email from the traders this morning to say i’m Banned from any Sky promotion and restricted stakes from Monday Onwards.

I’ve had no big winners recently, and have £50 pound in free Bets saved up on there. I can only think there annoyed that I’ve been saving my free bets up weekly. My intention was to use them once they go no runner no bet.

This is a big blow as sky is my favourite platform, and thought I would warn everyone as I would hate it to happen to others.

I know some off you on here must bet to a much higher level then myself, has anyone ever had traders decision successfully reversed?

Sad times ��
            I currently have £170 in free bets saved that i am not planning on using until festival week. So I cant imagine free bet hoarding is why you have been restricted

Comment

• Week 38 added
              week 1. Santini Gold Cup 12/1
              Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
              Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
              Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
              Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
              Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
              Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
              Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
              Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
              Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
              Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
              Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
              Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
              Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
              Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
              Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
              Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
              Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup
              Week 19. A Plus Tard 12/1 any race.
              Week 20. Dallas Des Pictons any race 16/1
              Week 21. Klassical Dream,Envoi Allen,Chacun Pour Soi All to win any race 200/1
              Week 22. Zero Ten any race 16/1.
              Week 23. Elixir de Nutz 16/1 any race.
              Week 24. Minella Indo 12/1 RSA Chase.
              Week 25. Topofthegame to win the Ladbroke Trophy and the Cheltenham Gold cup 50/1
              Week 25(B) Santini to win the Ladbroke Trophy and the Cheltenham Gold Cup 50/1
              Week 25(C) Battleoverdoyen any race 20/1
              Week 26. Rich Ricci to have 4 or more winners 16/1
              Week 27. Chacun Pour Soi and Reserve Tank both to win any race 40/1
              Week 28. Trixie. Champ 8/1 RSA,Defi Du Seuil 11/2 Ryanair,Malone Road 14/1 Supreme.
              Week 29. Hurling Magic any race 14/1
              Week 30. Reserve Tank 12/1 JLT
              Week 31. Al Dancer 33/1 Arkle
              Week 32. Footpad any race 14/1
              Week 33. Draconien (Arkle) Dynamite Dollars (QM) Both to place 55/1
              Week 34. Rich Ricci to have 4 or more winners 16//1
              Week 35. Envoi Allen Sup 8/1 Fakir D'oudaines Arkle 10/1 Andy Dufresne Bally 12/1 Trixie
              Week 36. Fakir D'oudairies Arkle 9/1 Midnight Run Spuds 14/1 Chacun Pour Soi QM 4/1 Trixie
              Week 37. Battleoverdoyen RSA 8/1 Samcro JLT 7/1 Al Boum Photo GC 6/1 Trixie
              Week 38. Elixir De Nutz 33/1 E/W Champ Hurd

Comment

• Done this weeks on the following

Envoi Allen (any race), Honeysuckle (any race), Paisley Park (Stayers) @ 16/1. Could be a huge price

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Done this weeks on the following

Envoi Allen (any race), Honeysuckle (any race), Paisley Park (Stayers) @ 16/1. Could be a huge price
                  The best you can get for that is only 29/1

That actually is one of the fairer prices.

Comment

• One I liked that’s been added is JOB and Skelton to each train a winner at the festival.
                    Skelton is guaranteed to stop a few horses sufficiently that arrive in March a stone lower than their ability and JOB will have a decent army to go to war with.
                    7/1, used a few free vouchers and topped up with cash...

Comment

Done this weeks on the following

Good shout this one Ryan. Like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        One I liked that’s been added is JOB and Skelton to each train a winner at the festival.
                        Skelton is guaranteed to stop a few horses sufficiently that arrive in March a stone lower than their ability and JOB will have a decent army to go to war with.
                        7/1, used a few free vouchers and topped up with cash...
                        Big fan of both.

Never that keen on those kind of bets as I always feel a £1 level stake on all runners would be better (although nevr actually looked into it).

I've say you'll collect though. No way Joseph is going away empty handed - the little God.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          Good shout this one Ryan. Like that
                          Ive chucked 2pts cash on.

Comment

Ive chucked 2pts cash on.
                            You throw a lot of your money.

If you place it nicely, maybe it's more likely to want to come back.

Comment

• Week 39 added.
                              Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
                              Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
                              Week 25. Topofthegame to win the Ladbroke Trophy and the Cheltenham Gold cup 50/1
                              Week 28. Trixie. Champ 8/1 RSA,Defi Du Seuil 11/2 Ryanair,Malone Road 14/1 Supreme.
                              Week 35. Envoi Allen Sup 8/1 Fakir D'oudaines Arkle 10/1 Andy Dufresne Bally 12/1 Trixie
                              Week 36. Fakir D'oudairies Arkle 9/1 Midnight Run Spuds 14/1 Chacun Pour Soi QM 4/1 Trixie
                              Week 39. Chantry House anyrace 16/1

Comment

• Week 40 added
                                Week 39. Chantry House anyrace 16/1
                                Week 40. Latest Exhibition 14/1 Spuds

Comment

Working...
                                X