Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,418

    Topham Trophy 2019

    Cadmium is getting an entry in the Topham after finishing second in a G2 yesterday. In 14 months he has run 13 times over fences - 5 x win, 2 x second, 2 x third, 3 x fourth, 1 x fifth. A joy to be involved with him.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Cadmium is getting an entry in the Topham after finishing second in a G2 yesterday. In 14 months he has run 13 times over fences - 5 x win, 2 x second, 2 x third, 3 x fourth, 1 x fifth. A joy to be involved with him.
    Nice run again yesterday. I love this race.

  3. #3
    Irish trained winner long overdue

    http://www.fatjockey.com/festivals/r...Chase-Stats-12
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Old Vic; 03-20-2019 at 11:13 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    Nice run again yesterday. I love this race.
    One of my favourite races of the year.

    Siruh Du Lac would be the one for me but it sounds like he's going to skip the race. Noel Williams says he needs gaps between his races, which is fair enough.

  5. #5
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    382
    ....mentioned as a target for Theatre Territory and Forest des Aigles on trainer stable tours.
    Last edited by Eggs; 03-19-2019 at 05:09 PM.

  6. #6
    5lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    68
    Is Glen Rocco in the entries - connections say this is the target then the National next year?

  7. #7
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerroll View Post
    Is Glen Rocco in the entries - connections say this is the target then the National next year?
    ...not sure that there are any entries yet.

  8. #8
    There is one that jumps off the page to me in this.

    Gold Present, he'll love this if he gets his preferred ground.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    There is one that jumps off the page to me in this.

    Gold Present, he'll love this if he gets his preferred ground.
    Took 25/1 each way. He looked to love the fences when he ran in this race a couple of years, before falling at the canal turn.

    Hendo has a great record in this race and may have had his eye on this race for a while with GC. The long range weather forecast would suggest that the ground would suit

  10. #10
    If only I knew that Ultragold was a certain runner in this. He would take some beating as he absolutely loves the place and it would be nice to see him try and emulate Always Waining by winning this 3 times on the bounce.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •