Thread: Any Race 2020

Any Race 2020

Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere. As people have probably already seen, but if not WH and Skybet have put the any race markets up nice and early.

Anyone see any early value? I noticed WH have Pic D and Battleoverdoyen at 25s which could be quite interesting to many. Both could be anything and are potential monsters in future

Top Amateur
    Disappointed to only get 7s with Skybet for Samcro - I know he is 12/1 on WH but only looking to use free bets for the time being

I notice they have already cut Malone Road and Envoi allen from 10s to 9/1 and 8/1.

20/1 on WH for Carefully Selected could look big post Punchestown

Yes HF seems to be a few cuts took place already

Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Yes HF seems to be a few cuts took place already
    It's quite surprising how quickly these prices get cut!

SANTINI was priced at 33/1 for the GOLD CUP after the RSA, already into 14's with them now.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Disappointed to only get 7s with Skybet for Samcro - I know he is 12/1 on WH but only looking to use free bets for the time being

I notice they have already cut Malone Road and Envoi allen from 10s to 9/1 and 8/1.

20/1 on WH for Carefully Selected could look big post Punchestown
    Hills are normally much better in the any race market.

I'l be using the 5 free bet on skybet every week on TOTG @ 10/1. Il probably be able to get 120 free bets on at 10/1 which I will be happy with once the season starts

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Hills are normally much better in the any race market.

I'l be using the 5 free bet on skybet every week on TOTG @ 10/1. Il probably be able to get 120 free bets on at 10/1 which I will be happy with once the season starts

Most sensible post I've read in 48 hours. (Bar my own)

Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere. As people have probably already seen, but if not WH and Skybet have put the any race markets up nice and early.

Anyone see any early value? I noticed WH have Pic D and Battleoverdoyen at 25s which could be quite interesting to many. Both could be anything and are potential monsters in future
    I took some of that 25s about Pic D’Orhy.

A full season with Nicholls and he’ll be a different animal to the one we saw failing to get up the hill at Cheltenham

Top Amateur
    ....be interested in Kemboy’s price in the ‘any race’ market. I get the impression Mullins really rates this horse and might look for another target than the Gold Cup.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post

Most sensible post I've read in 48 hours. (Bar my own)
    I can't tell whether you are being serious or not!

My 'logic', if that word can be applied to Cheltenham 2020 bets placed now, is i'm never going to use a 5 free bet on a single figure price and TOTG at 10/1 for a race I would say he is certain to be targeted at is the best I can find to tick away on.