Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win "Any Race" 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To win "Any Race" 2020

Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere. As people have probably already seen, but if not WH and Skybet have put the any race markets up nice and early.

Anyone see any early value? I noticed WH have Pic D and Battleoverdoyen at 25s which could be quite interesting to many. Both could be anything and are potential monsters in future

Disappointed to only get 7s with Skybet for Samcro - I know he is 12/1 on WH but only looking to use free bets for the time being

I notice they have already cut Malone Road and Envoi allen from 10s to 9/1 and 8/1.

20/1 on WH for Carefully Selected could look big post Punchestown

Comment

Yes HF seems to be a few cuts took place already

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
        Yes HF seems to be a few cuts took place already
        It's quite surprising how quickly these prices get cut!

SANTINI was priced at 33/1 for the GOLD CUP after the RSA, already into 14's with them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
          Disappointed to only get 7s with Skybet for Samcro - I know he is 12/1 on WH but only looking to use free bets for the time being

I notice they have already cut Malone Road and Envoi allen from 10s to 9/1 and 8/1.

20/1 on WH for Carefully Selected could look big post Punchestown
          Hills are normally much better in the any race market.

I'l be using the £5 free bet on skybet every week on TOTG @ 10/1. Il probably be able to get £120 free bets on at 10/1 which I will be happy with once the season starts

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
            Hills are normally much better in the any race market.

I'l be using the £5 free bet on skybet every week on TOTG @ 10/1. Il probably be able to get £120 free bets on at 10/1 which I will be happy with once the season starts

Most sensible post I've read in 48 hours. (Bar my own)

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
              Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere. As people have probably already seen, but if not WH and Skybet have put the any race markets up nice and early.

Anyone see any early value? I noticed WH have Pic D and Battleoverdoyen at 25s which could be quite interesting to many. Both could be anything and are potential monsters in future
              I took some of that 25s about Pic D’Orhy.

A full season with Nicholls and he’ll be a different animal to the one we saw failing to get up the hill at Cheltenham

Comment

....be interested in Kemboy’s price in the ‘any race’ market. I get the impression Mullins really rates this horse and might look for another target than the Gold Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Most sensible post I've read in 48 hours. (Bar my own)
                  I can't tell whether you are being serious or not!

My 'logic', if that word can be applied to Cheltenham 2020 bets placed now, is i'm never going to use a £5 free bet on a single figure price and TOTG at 10/1 for a race I would say he is certain to be targeted at is the best I can find to tick away on.

Comment

Link to last years Any Race thread.... might be worth glancing over again

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

and a bump to this years ....

Comment

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

Reminding me how a good a bet that Delta Work bet was, and how gutted I was when it lost.

On page 6 of the old thread and haven't seen a winner yet!

Comment

Page 11 with the first winner

Charlie with 20/1 on DDS. Tasty

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                          Page 11 with the first winner

Charlie with 20/1 on DDS. Tasty
                          Beat me to it

Comment

Laurina is 5/1 with Hills TWAR. PP go 2's. Hills are biggest on Champ at 7/1 TWAR also. Two very good clubs to have in the bag.

Comment

5U on Hollographic :,(

Comment

Working...
                              X