Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham losers to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
    Scooby mention Pic on triumph thread.

Lost in translation ran a cracker and my idea of next years Gold Cup winner at this stage.

Dickie Diver another one who added to his reputation in defeat imo.
    I like the Idea of Lost in Translation for the Gold cup O.V , Sounded to me , like Colin tizzard,
    really wanted to run him in the r.s.a this year, But has high hopes for the future .

Comment

I'd nominate Thomas Darby. Unfortunately, the ground went against him on Tuesday but he still performed brilliantly. Providing the race hasn't taken too much out of him, I'd be hopeful of a big performance at Aintree over 2.5 miles.

Comment

Agree on Mister Malarky, has the Hennessy written all over him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
          RUK did an Enda Bloger feature a couple of weeks ago and the main thing I took out of it was that he said SUAF was only 7 and anything he did this year would help for future festivals. At that point I felt he wasn't there to be, let's say, ridden aggressively.
          One for Aintree I’d say

Comment

Not very original but for me it would have to be Pic D'orhy...he looked rather underdone in the paddock to me. But loved the look of him...lovely athletic stride. Of all the triumph horses he would definitely be the one I would want on my side going forward...as I feel once they have had a full season with him at PFN's he could be special.

Comment

Not very original but for me it would have to be Pic D'orhy...he looked rather underdone in the paddock to me. But loved the look of him...lovely athletic stride. Of all the triumph horses he would definitely be the one I would want on my side going forward...as I feel once they have had a full season with him at PFN's he could be special.

Comment

Allaho and salsaretta both travelled strongly but neither of them settled off a slow pace in the ab (allaho prob the main one to take as he still placed and is inexperienced)

Canardier ran very well despite not getting his ground

Comment

Allaho for next years rsa I feel could be a great bet

Comment

Thinks with the way the weather has been/Mullins not sending his best out and the injurys some of his good ones were meant to have Mullins bingo will be even worse next season and we have the new intake as well

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      I'd nominate Thomas Darby. Unfortunately, the ground went against him on Tuesday but he still performed brilliantly. Providing the race hasn't taken too much out of him, I'd be hopeful of a big performance at Aintree over 2.5 miles.
                      Thomas Derby reported back Lame on his right Fore and Itchy feet bled form the nose, both had hard races .Obvs not blaming jockeys as both entitled to and getting 2/3rd in a supreme is a huge effort , can't help but feel both could take some time to be recover.

On twitter this morning Olly said TD defo is done for the season but small chance Itchy feet goes Aintree, Both go chasing next season thou !

Comment

....fell at the first and jumping is the name of the game but Mullins clearly thinks a lot of Kemboy and he could still be a bit special.
                        Last edited by Eggs; 17 March 2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                          Thomas Derby reported back Lame on his right Fore and Itchy feet bled form the nose, both had hard races .Obvs not blaming jockeys as both entitled to and getting 2/3rd in a supreme is a huge effort , can't help but feel both could take some time to be recover.

On twitter this morning Olly said TD defo is done for the season but small chance Itchy feet goes Aintree, Both go chasing next season thou !
                          Thanks Outlaw.

Comment

Big River - 4th in the Ultima.

A national horse

Comment

Two for next year, Buveur D'Air never made it past halfway this time but there was immense confidence behind him, next year he is unlikely to have Apples Jade or Laurina to take on so you have to assume the 2020 renewal will be weaker.

Blue Sari also stood out for me, was off the bridle a long way out but battled all the way to the line and gave Envoi Allen a real fight. Only 4 and will have learnt plenty from the experience he looks a talent for next years top novice hurdles, probably targeting the Ballymore....

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Mengli Khan being sent a little further.

Comment

Working...
                                X