Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I’m glad someone else agrees.... wasn’t there to win and surely the stewards should have had dereck in?! Disgraceful
    Same with a Codd and Ucello Conti, think they were both laughing together as they came up the run in

Stand up and fight is 7 so see the angle.

Ucello Conti is 11 can’t be many more days.

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Felix Desjy , traveled superbly before fading quicker than the Annimix hype . Just not sure wether he lacks the turn of foot for the minimum trip and prefers cruising in smaller fields .
    I wonder how he could fare in a traditional Arkle. Small field, could be a usual Giggy improver over fences.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Iím glad someone else agrees.... wasnít there to win and surely the stewards should have had dereck in?! Disgraceful
    RUK did an Enda Bloger feature a couple of weeks ago and the main thing I took out of it was that he said SUAF was only 7 and anything he did this year would help for future festivals. At that point I felt he wasn't there to be, let's say, ridden aggressively.

Fakir is one for me , hit a flat spot then rallied and flew the last furlong. Needs fences (possibly) and a longer trip.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Vic View Post
    Scooby mention Pic on triumph thread.

Lost in translation ran a cracker and my idea of next years Gold Cup winner at this stage.

Dickie Diver another one who added to his reputation in defeat imo.
    I like the Idea of Lost in Translation for the Gold cup O.V , Sounded to me , like Colin tizzard,
    really wanted to run him in the r.s.a this year, But has high hopes for the future .

I'd nominate Thomas Darby. Unfortunately, the ground went against him on Tuesday but he still performed brilliantly. Providing the race hasn't taken too much out of him, I'd be hopeful of a big performance at Aintree over 2.5 miles.

5lb Claimer
    Agree on Mister Malarky, has the Hennessy written all over him imo.

5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    RUK did an Enda Bloger feature a couple of weeks ago and the main thing I took out of it was that he said SUAF was only 7 and anything he did this year would help for future festivals. At that point I felt he wasn't there to be, let's say, ridden aggressively.
    One for Aintree I’d say

5lb Claimer
    Not very original but for me it would have to be Pic D'orhy...he looked rather underdone in the paddock to me. But loved the look of him...lovely athletic stride. Of all the triumph horses he would definitely be the one I would want on my side going forward...as I feel once they have had a full season with him at PFN's he could be special.