Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
    Can’t spot it! Is it under specials?
    On William Hill the double for Malone Road and Envoi Allen (Supreme + Ballymore) is 272/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
      On William Hill the double for Malone Road and Envoi Allen (Supreme + Ballymore) is 272/1
      Was about to say the same, would rather that than the 100/1, would want at least 150s on the Any race double

Comment

What’s the Hills staff referral bonus like?

But in all seriousness thanks for pointing that out! Mr. Hill
        Last edited by SeanRock; 21 March 2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Already shortened, was 314/1 a couple days ago..

Comment

• The any race stress free Elliott bingo option does have its benefits

Comment

The any race stress free Elliott bingo option does have its benefits
              Oh yes 100%, the any race market can be very useful

Comment

• I’d agree but I didn’t click with one this year despite having a few beauts

Comment

The any race stress free Elliott bingo option does have its benefits
                  Absolutely.
                  Wouldn’t be the biggest shock if Envoi Allen ended up a Potato race horse...

Comment

• Also helps if one of them disappoints and ends up going for a handicap ala BBB winning the Martin Pipe saved my Samcro/BBB both place double last year

Comment

• Does William Hill accept doubles, trebles, etc on multiple selections in the ‘to win any race at Cheltenham 2020’ Market? My WH betslip is only offering singles, no sign of multiples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        Absolutely.
                        Wouldn’t be the biggest shock if Envoi Allen ended up a Potato race horse...

Long term he’s probably a Gold Cup horse alright Ista but Envoi Allen hasn’t shoewn me he’d be tapped for toe in the Ballymore in his performances so far say in comparison to Carefully Selected last year who always looked like he was racing short of his optimum trip!

Comment

• There could be a Yorkhill sighting as he is entered up next Tuesday

Time to lump on for the Ryanair

Comment

• Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
                            This has been put back onto skybet FYI

(ENVOI ALLEN & MALONE ROAD ANY RACE 2020) 100/1
                            66/1... price going

Comment

• I use Hills purely because I can’t get on at 365 really anymore; tend to do my antepost stuff in shop last few years anyway. Have a few quid on something for Cheltenham when I get a winner on football or whatever, the slip goes into a drawer and forgotten about until March. The only difference this year is where possible I will be splitting stakes between the race I think the target will be all nd the any race market. For example I think Envoi Allen is made for the Ballymore but just incase I will have 1pt on the Ballymore and 1pt any race

Comment

• This reminds me of Racing TVs Angus McNea telling of a York Ebor forum where one question was "Who do you fancy for the Cambridgeshire".

The only thing I'll be investing in from next week will be my tickets and accommodation.

Comment

Working...
                                X