Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Absolutely.
    Wouldn’t be the biggest shock if Envoi Allen ended up a Potato race horse...

Long term he’s probably a Gold Cup horse alright Ista but Envoi Allen hasn’t shoewn me he’d be tapped for toe in the Ballymore in his performances so far say in comparison to Carefully Selected last year who always looked like he was racing short of his optimum trip!

Top Amateur
    There could be a Yorkhill sighting as he is entered up next Tuesday

Time to lump on for the Ryanair

Quote Originally Posted by Myflutters View Post
    This has been put back onto skybet FYI

(ENVOI ALLEN & MALONE ROAD ANY RACE 2020) 100/1
    66/1... price going

I use Hills purely because I can’t get on at 365 really anymore; tend to do my antepost stuff in shop last few years anyway. Have a few quid on something for Cheltenham when I get a winner on football or whatever, the slip goes into a drawer and forgotten about until March. The only difference this year is where possible I will be splitting stakes between the race I think the target will be all nd the any race market. For example I think Envoi Allen is made for the Ballymore but just incase I will have 1pt on the Ballymore and 1pt any race

7lb Claimer
    This reminds me of Racing TVs Angus McNea telling of a York Ebor forum where one question was "Who do you fancy for the Cambridgeshire".

The only thing I'll be investing in from next week will be my tickets and accommodation.

One thing I've just noted is that B365 are going 1/5 odds for each way in the graded races next season.