Page 137 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1760
    5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I like him myself.
    But it will always be on the soft side of good-soft as an absolute minimum on the Tuesday.
    (Tbf I dnt think hes as ground dependant as they make out)

Real shame he got brought down last year. He didn't make punchestown. And Iv no idea if hes sound. As iv asked the racing manager and he wont reply about him for what ever reason. he has about others iv asked.
    I've read that he'll be following a similar programme to last year, so I'm guessing he's sound. I like the horse a lot too and feel he's the best value atm. A dual grade 1 winner last season and very much under the radar

3lb Claimer
    He doesn’t need it to be a road, just could do without it being a bog as it has been over the last two years

Top Amateur
    Added Ok Corral any race with Hills at 25/1

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by somer1 View Post
    With a view to him winning what?
    Won’t win a gold cup and you could have got triple figures on that recently, the 3mile hcap chase is a possibility but he could ruin that mark if he runs in the Ladbroke trophy or anything over the next four months. Think it’s a bad bet

You've been heavily involved in the early bets somer, of you have the time, feel free to group them together in the "diary" section, if you wanted to. Might be useful for next year

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    With a view to him winning what?
    Won’t win a gold cup and you could have got triple figures on that recently, the 3mile hcap chase is a possibility but he could ruin that mark if he runs in the Ladbroke trophy or anything over the next four months. Think it’s a bad bet
    If i had known what race i would have nemed the race!!! I think 25/1 is to big for any race.Simples really.

Top Amateur
    Scooby. Didnt really want to do the heres all my bets thing. But hey ho.Will do a somers heres all my bets on my next day off which is Friday. As it stands i think i have about 70 bets on Cheltenham so far. I see it this way if i think its a good bet i will take it.

3lb Claimer
    If i had known what race i would have nemed the race!!! I think 25/1 is to big for any race.Simples really.
    But you must have some thoughts as to what you actually see him winning to place the bet not just I like ok corral so il back him anywhere?
    For instance I have backed melon any race as I think he could win the arkle but I’d also like the insurance of being on him in the jlt should they step him up in trip for the sake of 2pts difference in price he’s now covered for both.
    Ok corral is 100/1 for the gold cup and if he runs in a hcap you have no idea what mark he’ll be racing off this far out.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    But you must have some thoughts as to what you actually see him winning to place the bet not just I like ok corral so il back him anywhere?
    For instance I have backed melon any race as I think he could win the arkle but I’d also like the insurance of being on him in the jlt should they step him up in trip for the sake of 2pts difference in price he’s now covered for both.
    Ok corral is 100/1 for the gold cup and if he runs in a hcap you have no idea what mark he’ll be racing off this far out.
    Who knows? Thats why im using any race a lot this year. But you just summed it up its what we think.By using any race im taking a bit of the danger out.

Gordon Elliott stable tour in RP tomorrow I think, not sure if anyone had noted this.