Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    3lb Claimer Thomas Shelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Me and my mate were about half a furlong from the line when she fell. Stunned silence everywhere. Gutting.
    It was the same when Annie Power hit the deck. Cost me a yankee that day.
    Last edited by Thomas Shelby; 03-13-2019 at 08:15 AM.

  2. #12
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Me and my mate were about half a furlong from the line when she fell. Stunned silence everywhere. Gutting.
    Bookies were loving it the bastards. People were proper chasing it yesterday. Saw loads of 500 and 1000 bets in the ring on BDD

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
    Thanks MoM. Good stuff and appreciated. Imagine it helps to clarify your own thoughts writing out in detail
    Thatís exactly it. Itís like a final summary for myself having to write it out and look through the races one last time.

    Each preview takes approximately 4 hours. Because Iím usually double checking form etc. It helps me as much as non-racing fans who just want a few tips for the big meetings. So I do it for Cheltenham, Ascot and Epsom.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Bookies were loving it the bastards. People were proper chasing it yesterday. Saw loads of 500 and 1000 bets in the ring on BDD
    Discorama was very well backed on course too. I have a feeling that partly came from people chasing.


    Today looks a card full of punter friendly results.

    - Champ v Battleoverdoyen in the Ballymore
    - Delta v Santini v topofthegame in the rsa
    - tough handicap but a well backed antepost favourite with a strong chance
    - odds on shot in Altior who surely wins.
    - short priced favourite in tiger Roll
    - two antepost favourites both making the race in the Fred winter
    - blue Sari v envoi Allen v ask for glory



    Think it’s a very very nice betting card and I can’t wait to get there for day 2 in about 4 hours

  5. #15
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Discorama was very well backed on course too. I have a feeling that partly came from people chasing.


    Today looks a card full of punter friendly results.

    - Champ v Battleoverdoyen in the Ballymore
    - Delta v Santini v topofthegame in the rsa
    - tough handicap but a well backed antepost favourite with a strong chance
    - odds on shot in Altior who surely wins.
    - short priced favourite in tiger Roll
    - two antepost favourites both making the race in the Fred winter
    - blue Sari v envoi Allen v ask for glory

    Think it’s a very very nice betting card and I can’t wait to get there for day 2 in about 4 hours
    Yeh you would expect today for a swing back to some market favs landing

  6. #16
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    628
    Lovely post, MoM.

    Hope you have a great day, and not just because it'll pay for my summer holiday if you do

  7. #17
    Nice write up - good luck all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •