Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Coral Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking at scarpeta for this.
    anyone know if it's well

Comment

Does Kilultagh Vic go here?

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
        Not sure whether Canardier comes here or M.Pipe, but looks very interesting @33s
        Saw a quote from the trainer somewhere saying he’s favouring the Martin Pipe as he’ll definitely get in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post
          Patrick said whiskey goes county bobby
          Great news although have him backed for both NRNB

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post
            Patrick said whiskey goes county bobby
            Interesting pp BF don't agree. They've already pushed him out for the county and shortened for the coral. Over the last few days.

And also considerably shortened Mr adjudicator for the county.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

When the weights were released WS went 20s to 14s very quickly as I got the 20s, still 14s on there (Bet365). Don't use the exchanges much though so didn't look on there. I think County still tbh, just a hunch.

Comment

Doesn’t mean it’s definitely going to run in the county Willie will have final say

Comment

Cashed out The Storyteller. Left with 2 for the race and Vision Des Flos as an any race bet.

Tin Soldier 40/1
                  Diamond Cauchois 40/1

Vision Des Flos 27.25/1 (any race)

Also have Cracking Smart - any race, not sure if this is his target or not
                  Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 2 March 2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Diamond Cauchois - 8 year old - 11-02 - 150 in the Coral cup.
                    Expunged** from the Martin Pipe . **removed .

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Cashed out The Storyteller. Left with 2 for the race and Vision Des Flos as an any race bet.

Tin Soldier 40/1
                      Diamond Cauchois 40/1

Vision Des Flos 27.25/1 (any race)

Also have Cracking Smart - any race, not sure if this is his target or not
                      Gordon said he was leaning this way for CSmart

Comment

I like Cracking Smart for this, but I’m sure I have seen somewhere GE favours stayers. Has anyone heard anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                          I like Cracking Smart for this, but I’m sure I have seen somewhere GE favours stayers. Has anyone heard anything?
                          Check today’s RP. I flicked through it and I’m sure he said the stayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                            Something in racing post said stayers but preview nights have said Coral Cup. Hard to know which is the most recent thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                              Something in racing post said stayers but preview nights have said Coral Cup. Hard to know which is the most recent thinking.
                              thats what I thought Coral as most previews would suggest that. I am on for that race anyway until I hear otherwise.

Comment

I've heard this is the preference for Cracking Smart and I think he'd have a great chance but not seen todays RP. Would be a stupid decision to go for the Stayer's as he won't get near the frame yet could win this. I guess that means Samcro won't be going.

Comment

Working...
                                X