Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Coral Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Matt Chapman tipped up William Henry this morning in the Opening Show. It’s the first time I’ve known one of his tips come good by I got on him just before the start
    Maybe Matt Chapman reads the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

I did have a few in this though haha
      Needless to say I backed him last year and although he finished fourth I don't think ever travelled or looked likely to win at any stage. Perhaps the jockey change or change of tactics made a big difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
        Needless to say I backed him last year and although he finished fourth I don't think ever travelled or looked likely to win at any stage. Perhaps the jockey change or change of tactics made a big difference?
        Perhaps both.

When a horse is beaten in a race and comes back the next year they're always worth giving a second look IMO. they've probably thought it through over and over and over again.

Not a handicap, but Sam Spinner might be another over priced horse tomorrow by the same token. Admittedly he might just be gone at the game, but still... he's 50/1 tomorrow and was fav last year

Comment

Working...
        X