Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Top Amateur
    I put Eamon an Cnoic in a multi last week @ 20-1 for this Race .

Sirah Du Lac 13/2 10.11 beat Dusky Lark 1 1/4 giving 1lb

Doitforthevillage 20/1 10.10 beat Dusky Lark 7L giving 3lb

WH are going 5 places.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cossack View Post
    Sirah Du Lac 13/2 10.11 beat Dusky Lark 1 1/4 giving 1lb

Doitforthevillage 20/1 10.10 beat Dusky Lark 7L giving 3lb

WH are going 5 places.
    Cyrname -miles to Doitforthevillage - but Happy Diva 1/2L 3rd

Happy Diva won a listed chase next time out, UR when 2nd fav for a class 3

Yeah, interesting formlines there.

Should be a decent price on the morning...

Does anyone actually really fancy something for this?

I’ll have a bet on it because it’s the festival and I’m there but I can’t find a single play atm. I’ll look again tonight but as it stands, I’ve got absolutely nothing that interests me. Maybe Kalondra each way if I absolutely had to right now.

Jono and BigChaaang better than Hugh....

EAMON AN CNOIC might be able to give David Pipe a fourth win in the last ten years in the 2m4f handicap chase (4.10).
    His most recent race at Chepstow appeared to be a good advertisement for the benefits of wind operations, as both he and the runner-up Capeland, who pulled clear of the remainder, were having their first runs since surgery.

Eamon An Cnoic was going away at the finish over a trip (2m) that is probably short of his best. It’s interesting that Capeland takes his chance in the opening Grade One JLT Novices’ Chase, as although he was giving the winner 13lb at Chepstow, Eamon An Cnoic was well on top at the finish in a race where both shaped well.

Eamon An Cnoic has shaped creditably on both previous starts at Cheltenham (both on the Old Course), doing too much too soon and not getting home over 3m1f in the Ultima Handicap Chase last year (led until 3 out), and then 5th in a valuable Grade Three event in November, a race whose form was franked when the first three home all finished in the first four in a similar event on the New Course the following month.

This is obviously a really competitive race, but if the wind surgery has done the trick then he still looks well handicapped off a 7lb higher mark than at Chepstow.

Top Amateur
    .....i’ve had a speculative interest in Testify @ 40-1. Loves wearing wellies.

Top Amateur
    Unbelievable ... I definitely Fancied Syrah du lac as my No 1 choice for this , And i added Janika ,
    after the preview night word , Posted above - Eamon an cnoc , and did an each way single today,
    along with Spirit of the games . So 1,2,3,4. In a bloody handicap !! . Don't Believe it.