Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    I’ve backed Benatar for this.

His loss to Cyrname doesn’t look as worrying now.

I also would imagine he’ll be up with the pace and on the Thursday, that has always been the place to be. I’d assume the Thursday will be a little softer under foot as well after they switch courses.

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    I’ve backed Benatar for this.

His loss to Cyrname doesn’t look as worrying now.

I also would imagine he’ll be up with the pace and on the Thursday, that has always been the place to be. I’d assume the Thursday will be a little softer under foot as well after they switch courses.
    Had a good look at him as seemingly fancied every start since his Jlt run , must have a decent pot in Him but as you say the softer the better , Ceepage not even entered scuppered my early thoughts . Weights later to side with something

Had Benatar on the radar for sometime. Unsure where he will go, may well depend on the ground.

Liking the weights for both Bouvreuil and Happy Diva so added both.

Top Amateur
    Is Bouvreuil definitely going for this? Hills keep hanging the 40/1 out and I keep taking a bit, but obviously isnt NRNB.

Is Happy Diva running this weekend?

That wouldn't be good ...

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Is Happy Diva running this weekend?

That wouldn't be good ...
    It sounds like Newbury rather than Cheltenham-

Lee said: "There are no mares' chases for her over two-and-a-half (miles), so we've got to take on the geldings.
    "She's in good form and we know she likes Newbury. I'm not saying this is an easier option than the race at Cheltenham (Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate), but it looked sensible to let her run."

Quote Originally Posted by Cashew King View Post

Lee said: "There are no mares' chases for her over two-and-a-half (miles), so we've got to take on the geldings.
    "She's in good form and we know she likes Newbury. I'm not saying this is an easier option than the race at Cheltenham (Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate), but it looked sensible to let her run."

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Gutted, thought she had a real chance in this after only going up a total of 2lbs since her second to Aso over C&D

Quote Originally Posted by Cashew King View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessey View Post
    Gutted, thought she had a real chance in this after only going up a total of 2lbs since her second to Aso over C&D
    well she better win tomorrow to reimburse me for the 3 pts I've had ante post without NRNB and the 2 pts I've had on tomorrow.