Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleHasLanded View Post
    Love going through the site, the other day I spent a while trying to find the NH Chase value, very interesting reading and to be honest I like Atlanta Ablaze ew.

Donated last year and will do so again in the coming week or so and I urge all to give anything you can spare to this great cause
    Thank you Bryan for your dedication
    Thank you very much. Kind words. Hope you all know that W Mullins is yet to win the bumper with a four yr old.

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Thank you very much. Kind words. Hope you all know that W Mullins is yet to win the bumper with a four yr old.
    How many has he sent over for it ?

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    How many has he sent over for it ?
    Should be on home page, a daily titbit, like to spoil you.

Quote Originally Posted by easygame View Post
    Should be on home page, a daily titbit, like to spoil you.
    Seen it now.
    Nice .

Top Amateur
    Not entirely on topic but I couldn't fit anywhere else for it, but I bought the digital version of the Matt Tombs guide now he's switched to Racing UK and been deeply disappointed:

- Took them 3 days to send it to me
    - Can't be downloaded, can only be accessed while online
    - Can't take screenshots
    - Last year the digital version was still fully designed, but this is like a word doc, difficult to read in 2 columns

Buy the printed version imo

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by robith View Post
    Not entirely on topic but I couldn't fit anywhere else for it, but I bought the digital version of the Matt Tombs guide now he's switched to Racing UK and been deeply disappointed:

- Took them 3 days to send it to me
    - Can't be downloaded, can only be accessed while online
    - Can't take screenshots
    - Last year the digital version was still fully designed, but this is like a word doc, difficult to read in 2 columns

Buy the printed version imo
    I've bought the book. As you probably realise, I have a sad 30 yr library to look at. I've always liked his p/l stuff even though he had to explain if to me. You will see a Marie Curie advert on page 31 that he volunteered to me for free, so a good guy. I actually miss the Roll Of Honour for each race and its hard work for guest writers in January. Though Lydia and Johnny do a fair job.

A sad 30 year library probably needs all the pdfs found at http://racenews.co.uk/category/cheltenham/ - all the Rolls of Honour buried in there

The books are a small investment but I would also go with hard copies over digital versions

Top Amateur
    I have got a suggestion , How about a Gaultstat's Yankee , Any winning's to Marie Curie ??.

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    A sad 30 year library probably needs all the pdfs found at http://racenews.co.uk/category/cheltenham/ - all the Rolls of Honour buried in there

The books are a small investment but I would also go with hard copies over digital versions

Thank you, will explore

7lb Claimer
    Ok an ew Lucky 15. Impulsive Star 4 miler. Petit Mouchoir Stayers, Le Prezien Grand Annual, Frodon GC. NRNB obviously. One winner nice profit.