Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Gaultstats 2019 - The Only Cheltenham Trends You'll Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaultstats 2019 - The Only Cheltenham Trends You'll Need

Just a note to thank all at Fat Jockey for their support and to let everyone know that my annual Festival offering has been updated and is ready for use. I hope I can point you in the right direction for Festival winners. This year's charity is Marie Curie in memory of a friend who passed away last year. The story is on the home page. Its a good cause. Have already have donations totalling over £1k before launch today.

Feedback, RTs, links, tags, semaphore or whatever other means of communication you use is welcome to spread the word.

Hope you have a good one.

Thanks

Bryan

Can you add the justgiving link to your post easy ?

Last edited by Old Vic; 18 February 2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Many thanks Brian, spent some very enjoyable hours reading through your hard work.

Comment

It's one of the best resources out there for the festival.

Regardless of winners or not, I'll be making my annual donation.

Comment

Great Resource - thanks Bryan

A gentle reminder to remember

Comment

Bryan your website is absolutely invaluable. I can't wait to get my head in to all again, thanks for putting the time in

Comment

Originally posted by Gem1304 View Post
              Bryan your website is absolutely invaluable. I can't wait to get my head in to all again, thanks for putting the time in
              Thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                Thank you all
                Try to name drop Fat Jockey as THE best Cheltenham Forums when you can, as you're a famous figure

Proof that ante post betting isn't dead on these pages

Will enjoy reading the website as always... and debating the points here!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Try to name drop Fat Jockey as THE best Cheltenham Forums when you can, as you're a famous figure

A famous name, Jesus. Yes, i'll do that

Comment

Oh I forgot to say Mr Gault, your tip on outsiders in big fields and betting close to the off on the exchange

My wife really fancied Relegate (not even having seen your advise, she was just backing all the female jockeys that day - weird but works for her, she picked Blu Cavalier each way on Saturday because an actress she likes is in a new show called Whiskey Cavalier) and we got 38s on the exchange as they circled rather than the 25s on the board. A great piece of insight that made me a lot of extra money

Comment

Good news, always like to hear when its been useful. And it's Bryan. Going to put that on my reviews page is that's ok?

Comment

Love going through the site, the other day I spent a while trying to find the NH Chase value, very interesting reading and to be honest I like Atlanta Ablaze ew.

Donated last year and will do so again in the coming week or so and I urge all to give anything you can spare to this great cause
                        Thank you Bryan for your dedication

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                          Good news, always like to hear when its been useful. And it's Bryan. Going to put that on my reviews page is that's ok?
                          Absolutely grand

Comment

He's a Famous figure ??. He's Not the Messiah you know... He's a Very Naughty Boy !!!!. . ..
                            could'nt resist

Comment

Try to name drop Fat Jockey as THE best Cheltenham Forums when you can, as you're a famous figure :
                              As long as this doesn't lead to an invasion of idiots and spam...

Comment

Working...
                              X