Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Gaultstats 2019 - The Only Cheltenham Trends You'll Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    He's a Famous figure ??. He's Not the Messiah you know... He's a Very Naughty Boy !!!!. . ..
    could'nt resist
    �� classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      As long as this doesn't lead to an invasion of idiots and spam...
      I'm getting ready to use the ban function on someone anyway so I'll manage it

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        As long as this doesn't lead to an invasion of idiots and spam...
        Spam you say, sounds like a cue for a song

Comment

This might help with the quiz

Comment

No no no..... dammit the damage has been done

Comment

Originally posted by TheEagleHasLanded View Post
              Love going through the site, the other day I spent a while trying to find the NH Chase value, very interesting reading and to be honest I like Atlanta Ablaze ew.

Donated last year and will do so again in the coming week or so and I urge all to give anything you can spare to this great cause
              Thank you Bryan for your dedication
              Thank you very much. Kind words. Hope you all know that W Mullins is yet to win the bumper with a four yr old.

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                Thank you very much. Kind words. Hope you all know that W Mullins is yet to win the bumper with a four yr old.
                How many has he sent over for it ?

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  How many has he sent over for it ?
                  Should be on home page, a daily titbit, like to spoil you.

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                    Should be on home page, a daily titbit, like to spoil you.
                    Seen it now.
                    Nice .

Comment

Not entirely on topic but I couldn't fit anywhere else for it, but I bought the digital version of the Matt Tombs guide now he's switched to Racing UK and been deeply disappointed:

- Took them 3 days to send it to me
                      - Can't be downloaded, can only be accessed while online
                      - Can't take screenshots
                      - Last year the digital version was still fully designed, but this is like a word doc, difficult to read in 2 columns

Buy the printed version imo

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                        Not entirely on topic but I couldn't fit anywhere else for it, but I bought the digital version of the Matt Tombs guide now he's switched to Racing UK and been deeply disappointed:

- Took them 3 days to send it to me
                        - Can't be downloaded, can only be accessed while online
                        - Can't take screenshots
                        - Last year the digital version was still fully designed, but this is like a word doc, difficult to read in 2 columns

Buy the printed version imo
                        I've bought the book. As you probably realise, I have a sad 30 yr library to look at. I've always liked his p/l stuff even though he had to explain if to me. You will see a Marie Curie advert on page 31 that he volunteered to me for free, so a good guy. I actually miss the Roll Of Honour for each race and its hard work for guest writers in January. Though Lydia and Johnny do a fair job.

Comment

A sad 30 year library probably needs all the pdfs found at http://racenews.co.uk/category/cheltenham/ - all the Rolls of Honour buried in there

The books are a small investment but I would also go with hard copies over digital versions

Comment

I have got a suggestion , How about a Gaultstat's Yankee , Any winning's to Marie Curie ??.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                              A sad 30 year library probably needs all the pdfs found at http://racenews.co.uk/category/cheltenham/ - all the Rolls of Honour buried in there

The books are a small investment but I would also go with hard copies over digital versions

Thank you, will explore

Comment

Ok an ew Lucky 15. Impulsive Star 4 miler. Petit Mouchoir Stayers, Le Prezien Grand Annual, Frodon GC. NRNB obviously. One winner nice profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X