Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Muir 2019

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Yes, absolutely.

Jamie Codd. I don't know... I have absolutely zero doubts that Joseph / JP combo can have whoever they like really... Elliott with JP/Gigg won't rock the boat too much.
    Not many on here are trends guys and i can appreciate the argument both ways, most recent winners have had at least 6 chase starts and had a chase win to there name , just food for thought and yes i know non of the other horses were "Tower bridge" before that gets swatted back

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Not many on here are trends guys and i can appreciate the argument both ways, most recent winners have had at least 6 chase starts and had a chase win to there name , just food for thought and yes i know non of the other horses were "Tower bridge" before that gets swatted back
    There wouldn't be enough logic behind those trends to put me off the chance they're busted at 28/1 to be honest.

Not enough experience? a goof jockey will negate that for me... and not winning doesn't hugely matter for an unexposed novice chase handicapper IMO

Takes all sorts though

The good doctor has said this could be an option for Abolitionist. He's available at 16/1 NRNB. I like him for the national and this would be a nice race to take in on route.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    The good doctor has said this could be an option for Abolitionist. He's available at 16/1 NRNB. I like him for the national and this would be a nice race to take in on route.
    I'm not sure what Valentino Rossi knows about the best way to prep a national horse

5lb Claimer
    Now that glenloe isn't going to make it according to gordys stable tour, what's people's thoughts on blow by blow for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nwfb89 View Post
    Now that glenloe isn't going to make it according to gordys stable tour, what's people's thoughts on blow by blow for this?
    He wouldn't be for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nwfb89 View Post
    That the 16/1 NRNB I took isn't value.

That the 16/1 NRNB I took isn't value.
    Irish handicapper left his mark alone after weekend. 141
    If british handicapper consistent he'll be 146.
    But there s a chance your bet will run still if he don't add 5 again.

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Irish handicapper left his mark alone after weekend. 141
    If british handicapper consistent he'll be 146.
    But there s a chance your bet will run still if he don't add 5 again.

IF
    he does run, 16/1 isn't a bad price on a previous festival winner... they've got a good return as a blanket group.

If I was looking at the market on the day, I'd perhaps take a chance at that price.

As we've said before though, he just looks rubbish. Taken me a while to notice

IF
    he does run, 16/1 isn't a bad price on a previous festival winner... they've got a good return as a blanket group.

If I was looking at the market on the day, I'd perhaps take a chance at that price.

As we've said before though, he just looks rubbish. Taken me a while to notice
    ive got same bet, i hope he runs.