Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Kim Muir 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I added an extra 1 pt ew on Tower Bridge last night too at the 28s.

I listened to the FFP Chelt review on my drive home this morning and Blake was adament that the ground had gone completlely against Tower Bridge in the Bartlett, but they were delighted with the run and there is loads more to come. Especially on better ground.

He's got to be a NRNB play, he will be single figures if he runs I have no doubt.

Already on Glenloe but can see both running anyway!
    I should back it now shouldn't I ?
    not even tying money up with B365 anymore as we can cash out

Comment

I added an extra 1 pt ew on Tower Bridge last night too at the 28s.

I listened to the FFP Chelt review on my drive home this morning and Blake was adament that the ground had gone completlely against Tower Bridge in the Bartlett, but they were delighted with the run and there is loads more to come. Especially on better ground.

He's got to be a NRNB play, he will be single figures if he runs I have no doubt.

Already on Glenloe but can see both running anyway!
      Who you expecting to be jocked Kev?

Comment

Honestly thought Tower Bridge would be fav for this after yesterday, I cant for the life of me work out why they pushed him out, that looked about as perfect a prep prior to the release of the weights as you could have asked for. Not sure about Carter McKay, thought that was a strange run, maybe they are protecting a potential winning mark but Im far from convinced.

Comment

Any chance someone could get Tower bridge added to Hill's ??.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
            I should back it now shouldn't I ?
            not even tying money up with B365 anymore as we can cash out
            Yes, absolutely.

Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
            Who you expecting to be jocked Kev?
            Jamie Codd. I don't know... I have absolutely zero doubts that Joseph / JP combo can have whoever they like really... Elliott with JP/Gigg won't rock the boat too much.

Comment

Yes, absolutely.

Jamie Codd. I don't know... I have absolutely zero doubts that Joseph / JP combo can have whoever they like really... Elliott with JP/Gigg won't rock the boat too much.
              Not many on here are trends guys and i can appreciate the argument both ways, most recent winners have had at least 6 chase starts and had a chase win to there name , just food for thought and yes i know non of the other horses were "Tower bridge" before that gets swatted back

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                Not many on here are trends guys and i can appreciate the argument both ways, most recent winners have had at least 6 chase starts and had a chase win to there name , just food for thought and yes i know non of the other horses were "Tower bridge" before that gets swatted back
                There wouldn't be enough logic behind those trends to put me off the chance they're busted at 28/1 to be honest.

Not enough experience? a goof jockey will negate that for me... and not winning doesn't hugely matter for an unexposed novice chase handicapper IMO

Takes all sorts though

Comment

The good doctor has said this could be an option for Abolitionist. He's available at 16/1 NRNB. I like him for the national and this would be a nice race to take in on route.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    The good doctor has said this could be an option for Abolitionist. He's available at 16/1 NRNB. I like him for the national and this would be a nice race to take in on route.
                    I'm not sure what Valentino Rossi knows about the best way to prep a national horse

Comment

Now that glenloe isn't going to make it according to gordys stable tour, what's people's thoughts on blow by blow for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nwfb89 View Post
                        Now that glenloe isn't going to make it according to gordys stable tour, what's people's thoughts on blow by blow for this?
                        He wouldn't be for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwfb89 View Post
                          That the 16/1 NRNB I took isn't value.

Comment

That the 16/1 NRNB I took isn't value.
                            Irish handicapper left his mark alone after weekend. 141
                            If british handicapper consistent he'll be 146.
                            But there s a chance your bet will run still if he don't add 5 again.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              Irish handicapper left his mark alone after weekend. 141
                              If british handicapper consistent he'll be 146.
                              But there s a chance your bet will run still if he don't add 5 again.

IF
                              he does run, 16/1 isn't a bad price on a previous festival winner... they've got a good return as a blanket group.

If I was looking at the market on the day, I'd perhaps take a chance at that price.

As we've said before though, he just looks rubbish. Taken me a while to notice

Comment

IF
                                he does run, 16/1 isn't a bad price on a previous festival winner... they've got a good return as a blanket group.

If I was looking at the market on the day, I'd perhaps take a chance at that price.

As we've said before though, he just looks rubbish. Taken me a while to notice
                                ive got same bet, i hope he runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X