Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Kim Muir 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sprintersacren View Post
    I think the trainer did mention he goes Kim muir....it was in an interview just before one the races.
    Thanks, it was probably the only one he could get in. Last two bits of form read well but they were on good ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
      Thanks, it was probably the only one he could get in. Last two bits of form read well but they were on good ground.
      Richie Deegan booked. Decent chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        I like that booking Archie.

Comment

• Derek O'Connor on Any Second Now...

A few will be cashing of Kilfilum Cross, no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Derek O'Connor on Any Second Now...

A few will be cashing of Kilfilum Cross, no doubt
            Derek the Jonah !! Lol !! KC still had a huge chance with the 11lbs in hand the trainer thinks he has so no cashing in here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
              Derek the Jonah !! Lol !! KC still had a huge chance with the 11lbs in hand the trainer thinks he has so no cashing in here!
              I won’t cash in but it’s probably safe to say that DoC and Codd are worth the 11lbs that Kilfilum Cross may have in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                I won’t cash in but it’s probably safe to say that DoC and Codd are worth the 11lbs that Kilfilum Cross may have in hand.
                Managed to get Alex Edwards on board who is regular jockey of Hazel Hill.

Comment

2 winners for him this week then

Comment

David Crosse let you know?

Aren't you furious that he's absolutely put you away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      David Crosse let you know?

Aren't you furious that he's absolutely put you away?
                      Absolutely not. I've been in this game long enough to take things on the chin. I firmly believe that when Crosse gave me that info it was correct at the time. I'm still grateful to him for telling me that horse is that well thought of/handicapped and have backed him accordingly. I doubt many others have been given inside info on the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                        I don't think that ride will be going in the scrapbook. Got into a terrible position from the standing start and then seemed to bungle every second fence.

Comment

• I hate that pig of a horse

He's laughing at me all the way to the paddock

Comment

• KC ran a blinder, so an excellent ew bet, along with a lovely R/F with the winner. I love this race and can never understand why it is ignored as much as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggym View Post
                              KC ran a blinder, so an excellent ew bet, along with a lovely R/F with the winner. I love this race and can never understand why it is ignored as much as it is.
                              I know, it's strange.

Great race. Had the tricast

Comment

Working...
                              X