Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The 2019 Cheltenham Festival Betting Competition - Rules and Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team result A

Fatjockey
    DonnyBoy £21,000.00
    Scooby91 £7,875.00
    mayo £7,250.00
    Tigerroll £6,825.00
    Eggs £6,600.00
    bigsanny £6,562.50
    Team Total Fatjockey £56,112.50

not606
    OddDog £16,575.00
    LG £10,781.25
    MCK1 £9,050.00
    karlos5001 £9,000.00
    stick £9,000.00
    Chaninbar £8,000.00
    Team Total not606 £62,406.25

Team result B

Fatjockey £42,950.00
    not606 £62,406.25

Full tables available if you want them

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
      Team result A

Fatjockey
      DonnyBoy £21,000.00
      Scooby91 £7,875.00
      mayo £7,250.00
      Tigerroll £6,825.00
      Eggs £6,600.00
      bigsanny £6,562.50
      Team Total Fatjockey £56,112.50

not606
      OddDog £16,575.00
      LG £10,781.25
      MCK1 £9,050.00
      karlos5001 £9,000.00
      stick £9,000.00
      Chaninbar £8,000.00
      Team Total not606 £62,406.25

Team result B

Fatjockey £42,950.00
      not606 £62,406.25

Full tables available if you want them
      ...beginners luck for me, although I suspect i’m looking at the table upside down.

Facilitating a competition like that takes some work. Many thanks, Ron, much appreciated.

Comment

• Thanks Ron

Comment

• Can't believe it's gone so quickly. Hopefully see you all next year if not before

Comment

• Cheers Ron, didn't have a winner, I remember the last couple of years so was going for a biggie, failed miserably, but have to try, thanks for doing this Ron, and thanks for bringing us here OV, always fun.

Comment

• Well that was a nice surprise looking at the final leaderboard! Many thanks Ron, for all the work you obviously put in to this competition.

Comment

• Thank's from me too Ron , for organising the Competition. Good bit of Fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonnyBoy View Post
                  Well that was a nice surprise looking at the final leaderboard! Many thanks Ron, for all the work you obviously put in to this competition.
                  They've called you a pin-sticker on there...

Classless.

They might be right but classless.

I also think they might have mocked up having an ante post 2020 thread already.

Friendly rivalry might be over

Comment

• ..... and jaaaaysus.... just read through a few of the pages... they actually had a strategy going in to the last day

It wasn't a real £1000 was it?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      They've called you a pin-sticker on there...

Classless.

They might be right but classless.

I also think they might have mocked up having an ante post 2020 thread already.

Friendly rivalry might be over
                      They?. No Kev. One poster (co mod) said that; and he is not bitter at all. All in jest, believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
                        They?. No Kev. One poster (co mod) said that; and he is not bitter at all. All in jest, believe me.
                        Not a problem, was my misunderstanding... I have seen the full context now from a page or so before.

I think we'll need to take this more seriously next year FJ's.... winning the individual award is great, but we've been shown up by 606 overall...

1-1 now.... roll on 2020

Comment

• No worries Kev.. In my short time ive been on here ive been called a joker, fruitloop, potato et al so its water off a ducks back! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good haha. Enjoyed reading and sometimes joining in the chat . been all good fun.

Comment

• Well done donny boy

Comment

• Originally posted by DonnyBoy View Post
                              No worries Kev.. In my short time ive been on here ive been called a joker, fruitloop, potato et al so its water off a ducks back! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good haha. Enjoyed reading and sometimes joining in the chat . been all good fun.
                              Well done Donny. It was even closer last year in the Individual. FJ were winning until the 2nd last race when we got a big win to go into the lead and then got the silver with another good win in the last. At least you took the lead some way out on the last day to give us a chance of getting back, but we couldn't. Quite a few of your team didn't turn up which may have cost you the team events. Without your win we would have filled the first 7 places so you did your team proud. Well done.

Comment

• Kev, if you ever want me to run a comp of any sort on your forum just PM me on not606.

Cheers all

Comment

Working...
                                X