Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    5lb Claimer
    Well that was a nice surprise looking at the final leaderboard! Many thanks Ron, for all the work you obviously put in to this competition.

Top Amateur
    Thank's from me too Ron , for organising the Competition. Good bit of Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBoy View Post
    Well that was a nice surprise looking at the final leaderboard! Many thanks Ron, for all the work you obviously put in to this competition.
    They've called you a pin-sticker on there...

Classless.

They might be right but classless.

I also think they might have mocked up having an ante post 2020 thread already.

Friendly rivalry might be over

..... and jaaaaysus.... just read through a few of the pages... they actually had a strategy going in to the last day

It wasn't a real 1000 was it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    They've called you a pin-sticker on there...

Classless.

They might be right but classless.

I also think they might have mocked up having an ante post 2020 thread already.

Friendly rivalry might be over
    They?. No Kev. One poster (co mod) said that; and he is not bitter at all. All in jest, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    They?. No Kev. One poster (co mod) said that; and he is not bitter at all. All in jest, believe me.
    Not a problem, was my misunderstanding... I have seen the full context now from a page or so before.

I think we'll need to take this more seriously next year FJ's.... winning the individual award is great, but we've been shown up by 606 overall...

1-1 now.... roll on 2020

5lb Claimer
    No worries Kev.. In my short time ive been on here ive been called a joker, fruitloop, potato et al so its water off a ducks back! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good haha. Enjoyed reading and sometimes joining in the chat . been all good fun.

Well done donny boy

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBoy View Post
    No worries Kev.. In my short time ive been on here ive been called a joker, fruitloop, potato et al so its water off a ducks back! Sometimes its better to be lucky than good haha. Enjoyed reading and sometimes joining in the chat . been all good fun.
    Well done Donny. It was even closer last year in the Individual. FJ were winning until the 2nd last race when we got a big win to go into the lead and then got the silver with another good win in the last. At least you took the lead some way out on the last day to give us a chance of getting back, but we couldn't. Quite a few of your team didn't turn up which may have cost you the team events. Without your win we would have filled the first 7 places so you did your team proud. Well done.

Kev, if you ever want me to run a comp of any sort on your forum just PM me on not606.

Cheers all