Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top Amateur
    No point in losing sleep over anything that you can't control.

If you're losing sleep over something that you can control then you're probably not controlling it well enough.

Good OP, like the question.

The race that's giving me the 'sleepless night' would be the Supreme...

Angel's Breath, in particular, is giving me the most to worry about. I have the 33/1 tucked away which I can let ride for better or worse, BUT and I have a trixie (boosted with ladbrokes):

Angel's Breath 13/2
    Cilaos Emery 22/1
    Ok Corral 18/1

I was very much hoping for AB to win authoritatively this weekend, so now I'm worrying about him being short of match practice and he may well end up being the best horse in the race in time, but will Henderson have him primed for the Supreme? With his record? I can't say I'm confident.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    No point in losing sleep over anything that you can't control.

If you're losing sleep over something that you can control then you're probably not controlling it well enough.
    I don't think anyone is literally losing sleep archie

You saying though you'll get your 40 winks the Thursday night before you have a single priced runner in the Gold Cup?

I don't believe you and you can't control that

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post

Angel's Breath, in particular, is giving me the most to worry about. I have the 33/1 tucked away which I can let ride for better or worse, BUT and I have a trixie (boosted with ladbrokes):

Angel's Breath 13/2
    Cilaos Emery 22/1
    Ok Corral 18/1

I was very much hoping for AB to win authoritatively this weekend, so now I'm worrying about him being short of match practice and he may well end up being the best horse in the race in time, but will Henderson have him primed for the Supreme? With his record? I can't say I'm confident.
    I wouldn't worry about him getting a run. He's in on Friday. If it's not Friday it will be shortly after.

Top Amateur
    I don't think anyone is literally losing sleep archie

You saying though you'll get your 40 winks the Thursday night before you have a single priced runner in the Gold Cup?

I don't believe you and you can't control that

A long time to go. I'm not losing any sleep over it just yet.

5lb Claimer

Angel's Breath 13/2
    Cilaos Emery 22/1
    Ok Corral 18/1

Kev, great looking bet and you should copy it into ‘your best trixie’ thread on page 2. Hope the bet bet lands

Quote Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
    Kev, great looking bet and you should copy it into ‘your best trixie’ thread on page 2. Hope the bet bet lands
    Haha, until I know the target is confirmed I'm not sure it's my best bet yet

It is up there though at this stage

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggym View Post
    Now that's a nightmare I believe will happen, but wouldn't be 100%, so sleep well me friend!
    Gee thanks my friend for those reassuring words

Are you Matt Chapman in disguise? :-)))

Top Amateur
    I've got some good positions on Delta Work. Thankfully have the any race, but the multis all have RSA and it looks a strong race.

I've tried to vary multiples and use free bets but it's the time of year where I start to assess my blindspots