Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Equine Flu Outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are putting on extra “festival trial” races on the 23rd Feb; how many trainers will want their horses prep to be that close to Cheltenham? I know Mullins (who knows a thing or two about a Cheltenham winner) has said you want a 4+ week gap

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
      They are putting on extra “festival trial” races on the 23rd Feb; how many trainers will want their horses prep to be that close to Cheltenham? I know Mullins (who knows a thing or two about a Cheltenham winner) has said you want a 4+ week gap
      Will do wonders for the trends/stats if horses start winning at the festival having raced so close to it prior

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Awesome.

Making the 4 hour trip down, so glad it's almost certain to be a world class card!
        I was very looking forward to go Saturday, but now I'm over the moon! Going with someone who is a fan but doesn't follow the sport. Should be an interesting day. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Some questions and answers about the situation in Ireland:
          Equine Influenza February 2019 - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 1. What vaccines contain the necessary viral strain to deal with the current outbreak? Vaccinat...

Comment

Working...
          X